39 and new Titan

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Gator77

39 and new Titan

Postby Gator77 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:39 am

I'm glad to have this site and the great info! I was implanted with a Titan on August 14, 2017 but I now have a bulge at the top of my scrotum that gets larger when I inflate. I am concerned and I'm looking for others that have experienced this. thanks

Anonymous3

Re: 39 and new Titan

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:39 am

Call your doctor

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:08 am

I agree it's been a month see your doctor... when were you activated ?

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:29 am

Gator77 wrote:I'm glad to have this site and the great info! I was implanted with a Titan on August 14, 2017 but I now have a bulge at the top of my scrotum that gets larger when I inflate. I am concerned and I'm looking for others that have experienced this. thanks

Gator;
You should create a "Signature" so that we may be able to offer you some advice.
To add your signature.... look in the upper right hand corner where get your notification and Private messages. Your Profile name is there too, just click on your name. Another window will open, then click on the "User Control panel" tab, then on the left side in that box you will see "Edit Signature".. click on it and then you will be able to add what ever type of information you wish to add....it's easy.

Include things like date implanted, doctors name, Make - Titan or AMS, size of implant, rte's? any story you wish to share - like ED for 15 years, or whatever, any medical info - like diabetes, or high blood pressure, etc. or 33 years old, single gay man with ED for 10 years, thinking about getting an implant. Here is mine:

AMS 700 (18 + 2). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Went into septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait.

Feel free to contact me if you need assistance or advice on anything.

Larry

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”