Pain where the penis bends down

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
MichaelM

Pain where the penis bends down

Postby MichaelM » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:39 am

Gang,
I'm now 4 months after surgery. No pain on pumping, lost length, and lost ability to orgasm. I've gotten my head around all those since I don't want a re-do, since I can't feel more than touch anyway. No "sexual" sensation. I can tell where it is only. Overriding problem now is that the penis still hurts, all day every day at the bend downward at the scrotum. I still sit down to go to the bathroom. I automatically touch the bend when I try to pee standing up and it hurts more. I can do it, it's not incapacitating, but when at home I just sit down. Doctor says it will go away. Doctor also said nerves would grow back. Also said she put in the largest implant possible, and had the rep in the operating room, and after measuring, the two of them tried different AMS implants to give maximum length. Surgery was 4 years after radical prostatectomy, and the penis had become retrograde, meaning I could no longer see it outside my body. Anybody else have lasting pain at the bending point of the shaft against the scrotum? Does it go away?
Last edited by MichaelM on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
6/2013 DaVinci Radical Prostatectomy sacrificing erectile nerve. 5/16/2017 AMS 700 MS series 15cm (with 4 RTEs) No orgasm unless after extended time. Am now 4.5 inches (after an hour, maybe 5 inches; 5.5 implanted). Lots of hand arthritis. Age 65

Smetro

Re: Pain where the penis bends down

Postby Smetro » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:54 am

Mate.....I am so sorry to hear of your discomfort .......my two cents worth would be don't hesitate to get back to your surgeon as soon as you can.
Your pain really shouldn't be a serious issue after 4 months.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:28 pm

Smetro wrote:Mate.....I am so sorry to hear of your discomfort .......my two cents worth would be don't hesitate to get back to your surgeon as soon as you can.
Your pain really shouldn't be a serious issue after 4 months.

Yup, he's right :)

Larry

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:41 pm

Are you sure the problem is not with the tubing? That was where my pain came from. The AMS I had did not have a kink problem with the cylinders. Coloplast does but it got better in a few months.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:47 pm

Maybe not to your extent, but similar pain. It is mainly caused by excessive tubing healed wrapped around the cavernosa.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

MichaelM

Postby MichaelM » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:16 pm

Plumber,
The doctor didn't explain it but said "don't worry about it". Would you also say it is nothing to worry about? I have noticed that it hurts more after I pump up the implant and leave it filled for a while (like when my wife is interested in using it and takes her sweet time in the bathroom before getting to me). I didn't inflate it today and noticed it doesn't hurt, unless I touch the underside of the penis next to the scrotum, near where the deflation box is (the deflation box is really high up in the scrotum)
6/2013 DaVinci Radical Prostatectomy sacrificing erectile nerve. 5/16/2017 AMS 700 MS series 15cm (with 4 RTEs) No orgasm unless after extended time. Am now 4.5 inches (after an hour, maybe 5 inches; 5.5 implanted). Lots of hand arthritis. Age 65

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:21 am

Michael,

I think that you should have your doctor to re-evaluate your situation. In my case, it requires a revision due to the situation that I described before. However, this may or may not be your case. But after the time you have had to heal, if everything went well, you should not be experiencing the kind of pain or discomfort you are describing.

I also have severe difficulty to reach climax, but it is because the pain I experience during intercourse doesn't make the experience a pleasant one! That tubing is strangling my penis at the base.

My suggestion would be that if your surgeon doesn't want to go deeper into troubleshooting the root cause of your pain, get a second opinion.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

3rd-Nut

Postby 3rd-Nut » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:09 am

I am at almost 5 yrs implanted and I do remember pain still at 6-7 months, only it was in the shaft and head during sex.
So I am not sure if your pain is normal or not. At this point, I have zero discomfort. I can ride my ATV or snowmobile without any problem, except sometimes the extra weight of the pump weighs down the sack and makes the boys bounce up and down on the seat of the machine. They get a little fatigued bouncing around and sometimes the 3rd nut bounces and hits one of the boys. That makes me wince, but the implant has no problem.
PC 2006, AMS 700 LGX implanted 18+3, 2012, Dr. Paolone in Madison, WI- Married 47 yrs.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:29 am

alibaba wrote:Are you sure the problem is not with the tubing? That was where my pain came from. The AMS I had did not have a kink problem with the cylinders. Coloplast does but it got better in a few months.

Ali;
Maybe a bit of discomfort, but I wouldn't think pain 4 months later. After 1 month, I had almost nothing, and what I did have I ignored. Then I started running a fever on and off then I was hallucinating in my recliner. My wife was amused, entertained and concerned all at the same time. Then the doctor told me I was septic and the next morning I lost my new toy. Maybe it's nothing but do you really want to chance it? :D

Larry

MichaelM

Postby MichaelM » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:52 am

Larry,
How high was the fever? Last week I had a tiny fever of 98.8 or 99.1 but I also had diarrhea and intestinal pain and gas, so assumed it was an intestinal virus. The discomfort where the penis and scrotum connect seems to have a hard lump right above the release valve which seems very high in the scrotum.

Return to “Implants”