Tired

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Anonymous3

Tired

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:15 pm

After doing some not so serious post the past couple of days just to lighten up the conversation, I have a serious question. I know everyone is a little different.

How long after surgery did you start getting strengh back and not getting tired so easy.

I have been in this recliner for the most part for 2 weeks. I did have to go out a couple of times the longest was 6 hours of that half was driving. The rest was from parking lot to store and electric cart. Light lifting from shelf to cart (5# max). Time I got home I was exhausted.

Today my wife had a Dr appointment here in town. Drove her to the appointment, waited. Afterwards I drove us out to land( to check storm damage) and lunch about an hour. I walked up the hill that will be our driveway. Not a steep hill about 50 ft. I was out out of breathe. Drove back home and wore out

Tybeeman

Re: Tired

Postby Tybeeman » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:48 pm

hturner12 wrote:After doing some not so serious post the past couple of days just to lighten up the conversation, I have a serious question. I know everyone is a little different.

How long after surgery did you start getting strengh back and not getting tired so easy.

I have been in this recliner for the most part for 2 weeks. I did have to go out a couple of times the longest was 6 hours of that half was driving. The rest was from parking lot to store and electric cart. Light lifting from shelf to cart (5# max). Time I got home I was exhausted.

Today my wife had a Dr appointment here in town. Drove her to the appointment, waited. Afterwards I drove us out to land( to check storm damage) and lunch about an hour. I walked up the hill that will be our driveway. Not a steep hill about 50 ft. I was out out of breathe. Drove back home and wore out

Call Hakky and ask to get a blood test for testosterone level
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:29 pm

He checked in June I see him Thursday

nbriley

Postby nbriley » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:59 pm

Surgery no matter what kind takes a lot of energy away
Pump, pills and Trimix no longer work
Surgery November 7, 2017 Dr Hakky. AMS CX

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:30 pm

Diabetic will take longer. Sometimes it needs a little closer monitoring after surgery. I know a person I cared for needed more monitoring for about 2-3 weeks.
I have had many surgeries. Some it would take me only 3 days and I felt like doing things I shouldn't, Some 3 months out I was still whipped. Seems your body takes things pretty serious "down there" too. The older I get the longer it takes. Type of anesthesia seems to make a difference too as well as how long the surgery took and even a different surgeon or anesthesiologist. You may not notice what goes on in surgery but I am convinced your body reacts to all forms of stressors that go on. Take it easy and hopefully allergy season is not adding to your woes. Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:39 pm

nbriley wrote:Surgery no matter what kind takes a lot of energy away

How true.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:48 am

hturner12 wrote:After doing some not so serious post the past couple of days just to lighten up the conversation, I have a serious question. I know everyone is a little different.

I was feeling run down for the entire month between implant and removal. Mind you, the last week was probably because of the infection.

Larry

Return to “Implants”