Trouble cumming--you too?

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
jpr042

Trouble cumming--you too?

Postby jpr042 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:37 am

Before I obtained my bionic penis last fall I had already noticed significant difficulty in climaxing, but injections managed to push me over the edge. Since the implant my partner and I have had sex only twice without climax and without much intimacy. Frankly there is no real foreplay because I'm either soft or hard and my partner does not cause that. Pumping does. So romance has gone out the window. My option is the bath house where an erection is expected and showing the "goods" is what will attract an encounter. As a result, I have no problem having/finding/getting sexual partners. I just rarely manage to cum, even though several partners come back for repeat visits. I'm turning into a stud service (of a sort) and while I am now focusing on satisfying my bottom partner, my sexual gratification is left hanging. I have tried Wellbutrin and some equivalent natural supplements that mimic Wellbutrin---but this is beginning to mess with my head. Anyone else having this issue? And what do you or have you done?

DesertDweller

Re: Trouble cumming--you too?

Postby DesertDweller » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:55 pm

Yes, I have had trouble cumming since my prostatectomy in 2005. I seem to have lost some critical sensitivity since that operation. I have had a lot of time to experiment since then, both on my own and with male and female lovers.

I found that on my own, orgasm requires a LOT of mental imagery and associated psychological arousal. Physical stimulation alone just doesn't do it.

With a lover, I find that I really need to be with someone who is affectionate and likes to do a nice build-up, with intimate talk and intimate full-body physical contact. Physically, I have learned that repeated entry and withdrawal tends to stimulate the end of my penis and help the build-up. It is very important for me now to have a long build-up period, and to postpone "going for it" as long as possible. An affectionate partner really helps, and my strongest orgasms are with a lover, not through masturbation.

I miss my prior level of sensitivity, and I miss ejaculation, but I have adapted to the new situation and have had many strong orgasms.

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:30 am

jpr042 wrote:Before I obtained my bionic penis last fall I had already noticed significant difficulty in climaxing, but injections managed to push me over the edge. Since the implant my partner and I have had sex only twice without climax and without much intimacy. Frankly there is no real foreplay because I'm either soft or hard and my partner does not cause that. Pumping does. So romance has gone out the window. My option is the bath house where an erection is expected and showing the "goods" is what will attract an encounter. As a result, I have no problem having/finding/getting sexual partners. I just rarely manage to cum, even though several partners come back for repeat visits. I'm turning into a stud service (of a sort) and while I am now focusing on satisfying my bottom partner, my sexual gratification is left hanging. I have tried Wellbutrin and some equivalent natural supplements that mimic Wellbutrin---but this is beginning to mess with my head. Anyone else having this issue? And what do you or have you done?

Im sorry to hear that you and your partner have lost your since of intimacy. It is true the fact that we can no longer from being limp to full arousal , which is part of forplay and the build up. I have no problems cumming at all, be it from jerking off or fucking. For me and my husband. I pump up up prior. Then we just proceed as usual. Hugging and kissing, body exploration, giggles and grins. The fun is still there for us and we are in mid 50's . The only part that is missing now is the rise of my dick. I have to ask is this not part of your sexual time together with your partner? We have never been to bathhouses before, sound like your not getting what you need there either. Try to reconnect your bond with your partner if you can. I wish you the best of luck.

robnine

Postby robnine » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:37 pm

My implant really is pure joy, and it has so changed my life.
I have a number of occasional sex partners, and yes, you do have to modify your expectations.. . . .
But mostly to cope with the positives of the experience.
I do love pulling a semi out of his pants and getting it to magnificent size with foreplay, and it is possible as the top, to emulate that, when he is working on your dick, by pumping it up as they do oral on you.. . . . But they have to know, and be totally cool with what's happening too.. . . .
Near perpetual hardness does rather attract the bottom boys, but for any versatile partners, and I am versatile, having the implant is no deal at all, it's "business as usual" excepting that I'm 500% more relaxed because my erection is there... . . . To hopefully be sucked as he does me, if biometrics and spine suppleness allow.. . . .
AMS 700 Implant 2015 Sydney Australia Dr L Carlo Yuen, and team incl Prof Stricker. Excellent. It changed my life... . . .Stopped working in 2020. Ripped both sides. Complete revision, 22 cm cylinders Nov 9. 2021. Prof Stricker

Return to “ED and Gay men”