DD Bryan. My implant journey .

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
sliphill

Re: DD Bryan. My implant journey .

Postby sliphill » Tue May 30, 2017 8:24 am

Guys, why all the bickering. Judging by Donnie's picture, it looks like he is packing a sizable package. :lol: But in the end, what the heck does it matter. Do any of you guys fish? If so, how many times did you exaggerate the size of the fish you caught. :lol: :mrgreen:
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue May 30, 2017 9:05 am

Ed,
Thanks for the comp.It is what it is no 'stretching' the truth. What good is any size 'package'(small, medium. large, jumbo, OMG) if it's dead.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:10 pm

Update,
8 months post opp. I'm back to my pre-opp size after stretching. Hope to increase in girth as CX is supposed to do. Everything is great and ,,"The beat goes on"
Blessings,
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:58 am

sliphill wrote:Guys, why all the bickering. Judging by Donnie's picture, it looks like he is packing a sizable package. :lol: But in the end, what the heck does it matter. Do any of you guys fish? If so, how many times did you exaggerate the size of the fish you caught. :lol: :mrgreen:

AMEN, Thanks for saying what everyone was thinking. This nonsense is turning this very educational and personal forum into bickering bullshit that nobody wants any part of.
Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:01 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:Update,
8 months post opp. I'm back to my pre-opp size after stretching. Hope to increase in girth as CX is supposed to do. Everything is great and ,,"The beat goes on"
Blessings,
Donnie

My flaccid look is embarrassing, I can no longer get an erection of any kind because the implant damages stuff. I have 5 months to wait for the second attempt at the implant. Doe the implant enhance the flaccid appearance?
Larry

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:15 am

A properly installed implant should look ok, except often it is a larger flaccid than before.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:50 am

Larry,
Oh yea, I was 2 to 3 inches flaccid depending on the weather. Sometimes it looked like a little button and I would pull it out as far as I could. Since my implant my dick is always 6 inches. All the time. I love my bigger dick. It reminds me of my daddy's when I would shower with him as a boy. Dam, that man's dick was huge! Since your implant is part of your body now, it will fill out your dick and it will be larger flaccid always. Genetics and pre-existing conditions will determine how large it will be, but it will be bigger. You will feel great just looking at it and touching it. It's hard (pun intended) to believe. You'll be fine, my brother..
Donnie

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:36 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:Larry,
Oh yea, I was 2 to 3 inches flaccid depending on the weather. Sometimes it looked like a little button and I would pull it out as far as I could. Since my implant my dick is always 6 inches. All the time. I love my bigger dick. It reminds me of my daddy's when I would shower with him as a boy. Dam, that man's dick was huge! Since your implant is part of your body now, it will fill out your dick and it will be larger flaccid always. Genetics and pre-existing conditions will determine how large it will be, but it will be bigger. You will feel great just looking at it and touching it. It's hard (pun intended) to believe. You'll be fine, my brother..
Donnie

Thanks Donnie

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:15 pm

Listen to your dick. Mine said, 'Thanks for that extra half inch and all the attention you give me. It feels so good when you pump me up and put me in. I think I'll hang around a while.' If you wake up and your dick left without even leaving a note. It's not my fault.
Donnie.
So if someone responds to this thread and wants to talk and it's not about me, they're hijacking this thread. Come on guys, grow up. Talk about anything you please. How childish.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:54 pm

Hi guys,
I am one happily implanted man! 10 months post opp. My wife loves my bigger, longer, 'I can fuck anytime' dick. If anyone is counting. I really, really, really, love my dick. Thank you all for your kindness, encouragement, and support. As always, PM me anytime. I also do, 'show and tell' in Central Florida.
Donnie

Return to “Implants”