In Baltimore Kramer's first on Wednesday

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
shooter1000

Re: In Baltimore Kramer's first on Wednesday

Postby shooter1000 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:19 pm

Yes, I would second what CCRider had to say. Mt experience also. You might want to give it an extra day as your flight will be a long one. Iw ould also suggest that you fly direct if possible. I arrived on Monday evening. After my consultation on Tuesday, I went to Au Bon Pain in the hospital and stocked up with meals fpr my stay and put the in the little refrigerator in my room.
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

treetop

Postby treetop » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:03 pm

ccrider,
Thank you. I did see that about the service.
Good, I may go solo. I am happy to hear it can be done.
Maybe search online for a care person for a couple days... but maybe not needed.

I emailed Dr. EID about Post OP. How long do I have to stay in NY.
I will wait to hear. :0

Love the posts
Treetop -- (TT)
Implant - Pending Medicare in 2024 (I turn 65) -- I am now in planning stages.
My Introduction - http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... =14&t=7775

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:10 pm

treetop wrote:ccrider,
Maybe search online for a care person for a couple days... but maybe not needed.

Love the posts

Treetop:

Here's a link to the caregiver service I used...got a lot of responses...person I hired was very nice/nursing student. Easy gig for her...all she had to do was wait & walk me out to the shuttle service: https://www.carelinx.com/
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

treetop

Postby treetop » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:45 am

ccrider wrote:
treetop wrote:ccrider,

Love the posts

Treetop:

Here's a link to the caregiver service I used...got a lot of responses...person I hired was very nice/nursing student. Easy gig for her...all she had to do was wait & walk me out to the shuttle service: https://www.carelinx.com/

ccrider... Awesome. Thank you. I saved this :)
Treetop -- (TT)
Implant - Pending Medicare in 2024 (I turn 65) -- I am now in planning stages.
My Introduction - http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... =14&t=7775

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:10 am

Day 34:

I'm pumping twice per day. I'm getting better at it. That is partly due to continuing decrease in swelling. My scrotum is nearly back to normal and I can feel the deflate button better now. I had great sex last night. First cowboy in years, but very carefully.

My Glans does not engorge like it did with shots, and Dr. Kramer prescribed Tri mix gel. It came in on Thursday, and I tried it that night to see what would happen. In over 1500 shots I never had an issue so was not concerned. The gel worked fine for erecting my glans, but the ache was almost unbearable. I guess that having it inside the ureter is totally different than intravenous. I did not use it for sex last night and I probably won't ever. I did get some engorgement for arousal and I hope that will get better with time.
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Tue May 02, 2017 11:29 pm

Days 35 to 37:

I continue pumping every morning and night to max pressure for at least 1/2 hour. The process gets more familiar and easier every day.
I'm still a little sore but have had all the sex I can handle at this point. It's awesome not having to worry about maintaining an erection. I am still quite a bit smaller than before my implant (hoping the cycling solves that). Apparently that is a bigger issue for me than my partners. They love this new toy :)

AVL_UK

Postby AVL_UK » Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 am

Great to hear!

With the gel, you could try a lesser dose, and remember to roll your penis like dough after you put it in, to spread it around more. Might ache less if you do that. And of course positions where gravity favour your glans will give a greater engorgement even without gel.
31 / VL

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Thu May 04, 2017 9:35 am

Thank for that input AVL. I'll see if I can get the courage to give it another go. I did roll as you suggest but that is not so easy with an implant lol. You are absolutely correct about the positions. Any position the creates a positive pressure (head and torso above the penis) sure help with the glans.

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Mon May 08, 2017 12:19 pm

Day 43:

Huge progress since my last post. Length has recovered to 4 7/8 now just 3/8 from pre-op. I'm doing Donnies routine, so we will give him full credit, but I think that great sex does the same thing for you. It's just not daily. I am betting I'll be back to full pre-op length before 90 days are up.

I had great sex last night. It has been about 14 years (pre RLP) since I have been able to watch the face of of a woman in the throws of one those "light the fuse and get out of the way" orgasm's while riding me cowboy. I could never maintain a sufficient erection in that position with shots. I remember wondering if this was going to be worth it when I was going through the worst of the recovery, and how some guys had had several revisions. I will tell you that I would go through it ten times to have what I had last night.

Also, the soreness is nearly totally gone, and I fell more and more normal with it every day.

To my brothers that are healing.....hang in there you are going to be sooo happy!

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Mon May 08, 2017 5:57 pm

Apologies for not getting that AMS advanced Video done yet, I have a cold and have lost my voice so as soon as I can narrate ill get it done. I believe that I will have to post it on youtube and put a link on here. I don;t see any method for uploading a video. If you can please tell me how it is done.

Return to “Implants”