Bent Implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
mtnbiker

Bent Implant

Postby mtnbiker » Thu May 04, 2017 4:48 pm

I need some advice from my bionic brothers here. Last night I went out dancing with a female friend of mine so I partially inflated my penis to give her something to think about while we are grinding on the dance floor and I was wearing boxer briefs with my penis facing downward and to my right. I had my penis partially inflated for around 3 hours total and we danced for around an hour before she decided she wanted to go back to my house and sleep with me so my plan worked perfect except for when I inflated my penis all the way it had a curve pointing to the right so it made sex slightly painful for me however I still kept going and we had sex for a little over an hour.

Out of curiosity today I inflated my penis and was shocked that I now have a significant curve going to my right so I have inflated and deflated several times and have held my penis firm as I inflated however I can feel that my penis wants to bend right as I inflate it. I did try moving it to the left to straighten out as it was fully inflated and also tried holding it straight as I pumped it up however none of those techniques seemed to help.

Just to be clear since getting my implant it's never curved right or left however it was curving upward when I first got it however that resolved itself in about two weeks with daily cycling.

The strange thing is that my penis is straight as an arrow flaccid but curves to the right after each squeeze of the pump.

If anyone has any advice on what I can do to fix this I would greatly appreciate it. I am freaking out a little bit since I have never had this happen if the 4 months I have had my implant.
Implanted on December 28, 2016 by Dr Kramer with a 21 CM AMS LGX. 47 years old and have been dealing with ED due to Venous leak since my 20's.

mouseco

Re: Bent Implant

Postby mouseco » Thu May 04, 2017 5:05 pm

My biker,
Give Dr Kramer a call.

torless50

Postby torless50 » Thu May 04, 2017 5:05 pm

How is your bent? How many degrees is it with the implant?
Did you tell anything to kramer?
Peyronie
Thinking about implant

mtnbiker

Postby mtnbiker » Thu May 04, 2017 5:15 pm

I just sent Dr Kramer an email so hope to hear back soon. The bend is maybe 10 to 20 degrees to the right. Thanks for the advice I do appreciate it.
Implanted on December 28, 2016 by Dr Kramer with a 21 CM AMS LGX. 47 years old and have been dealing with ED due to Venous leak since my 20's.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Thu May 04, 2017 5:22 pm

Well this thread is super important to me. I was planning on going dancing once I had my implant, but maybe I need to reconsider what can be done with it if there is a possibility of it bending like that. If thats always the case, I would be really disappointed.

Please keep us updated.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

stringerbell

Postby stringerbell » Thu May 04, 2017 5:44 pm

Well mtnbiker,
I'll just let you know I got such a disheartening message from Dr. Kramer today.. I often politely keep in touch with him, ask him various questions, even update him on my life, wife, medical issues, interesting videos he puts up, anything. Sounds like today from both he and his girl Connie, he just can't do it anymore- no more ( or limited) personal emails, personal cell phone, can't do his personalized love and attention he's given to thousands of people through the years. I guess a recent patient just wore him thin, the patient didn't realize or care that he's got like tens of thousands of patients, and just took up all of him and his reps time and disillusioned him- sounds like calls and emails and complaints that exhausted the 15 years of patience that he's known for to the point that he had to go to hibernation mode. I find it sad. Whoever is doing this to him, remember these big, busy guys have lives, families, and thousands of us- we all need them. To take this guy to the cleaners and make Kramer (the nicest guy on the planet) say he can't take it anymore, someone is pretty darn inconsiderate I guess. So take it easy a bit on the guys who befriend patients like family, if one patient is enough to torture him to the point that now thousands of others can't ever reach him anymore- I wish that patient would chill and just find some hobbies. So if you don't hear from him, that's the news I got from Connie. I'm sure a lot of FrankTalk brothers aren't thrilled to hear this. SB

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Thu May 04, 2017 5:53 pm

stringerbell,

Damn. I guess then we wait for a response to the email.

Just theorizing... if the surgeon can model the implant during the surgery, could the patient accidentally model the implant afterwards?

But, for some reason, I feel like this case here is an anomaly. If there were a significant chance of causing bending in the implant, I would think the surgeons or manufacturer would warn against it.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

treifsnyder

Postby treifsnyder » Thu May 04, 2017 6:00 pm

If this someone who is torturing Kramer is from this site, PLEASE be considerate for the 1000s of people on this site who he's helped. Stop punishing him for being a nice guy.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Thu May 04, 2017 7:09 pm

a couple questions:

1) if you do absolute maximum inflation, does it get as hard as in the past ?
2) with that absolute maximum, is the penis pointing in the usual orientation ???

Let us know.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

stiffupperlip

Postby stiffupperlip » Thu May 04, 2017 7:14 pm

Maybe the patients that have benefitted from Dr. Kramer's surgery and his attentive care afterwards should drop him a simple 'thank you' email to him know how much we all appreciate what he's done for us.

No matter what profession you're in if you deal with the public they will wear you down.
22cm Titan No RTE's Dr. Kramer Oct 2016

Return to “Implants”