What's so bad about my silicone girth injection?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
RichardTheFrog

Re: What's so bad about my silicone girth injection?

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:18 pm

ccrider wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:
ccrider wrote:
It's your life/health/penis, but the horror stories from the usage of injected silicone are well-documented. Do yourself a favor and read up on it before you throw away your health/penis. Take a look at your video and see how the injected silicone has already affected your penis. If that crap migrates, you've got massive problems.

Dr. Kramer's concern was that the plastic surgeon would puncture the implant. However, my surgeon says that he's injected many people that have had implants.

My only other concern would be the long-term effects of the silicone. I have read and seen pictures of horror stories but most of those were done in back alleys or motel rooms and sometimes, not even with silicone.

I know people who have gone to this particular plastic surgeon 3 times.

Based upon what I've read, you'll almost certainly regret damaging/disfiguring/destroying your penis in this fashion down the road. If you had no questions/fears as to the safety of free silicone injections into your penis, why even post the topic? Watch your video and see how the silicone has migrated...it's scary. Almost every person who has had free silicone injected into their bodies ends up undergoing numerous procedures to remove same later. It's your life and your penis...proceed at your own risk.

Why is it necessary to have it removed in almost every case?

And can you verify that almost every case must be surgically removed? What are your sources?
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:24 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:
ccrider wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:
Dr. Kramer's concern was that the plastic surgeon would puncture the implant. However, my surgeon says that he's injected many people that have had implants.

My only other concern would be the long-term effects of the silicone. I have read and seen pictures of horror stories but most of those were done in back alleys or motel rooms and sometimes, not even with silicone.

I know people who have gone to this particular plastic surgeon 3 times.

Based upon what I've read, you'll almost certainly regret damaging/disfiguring/destroying your penis in this fashion down the road. If you had no questions/fears as to the safety of free silicone injections into your penis, why even post the topic? Watch your video and see how the silicone has migrated...it's scary. Almost every person who has had free silicone injected into their bodies ends up undergoing numerous procedures to remove same later. It's your life and your penis...proceed at your own risk.

And can you verify that almost every case must be surgically removed? What are your sources?

I'd go back through your posts on this subject in previous threads wherein I provided links to some pretty gruesome stripping procedures which were necessitated by free silicone injections into the penis...once again, watch your own video...you'll see what happened. With all due respect, I'm not here to debate the issue. Ask Dr. Kramer whether he thinks it's wise to inject free silicone into your penis as a general concept.
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:32 pm

ccrider wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:
ccrider wrote:

I'd go back through your posts on this subject in previous threads wherein I provided links to some pretty gruesome stripping procedures which were necessitated by free silicone injections into the penis...once again, watch your own video...you'll see what happened. With all due respect, I'm not here to debate the issue. Ask Dr. Kramer whether he thinks it's wise to inject free silicone into your penis as a general concept.

I had seen those articles even before coming to this site. I think those are extreme examples and not the norm. I don't think anyone can accurately say that ALMOST EVERYONE who gets free silicone will have that happen to them.

Then again, it's only been 6 months since I've got mine done.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:05 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:
ccrider wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:

I had seen those articles even before coming to this site. I think those are extreme examples and not the norm. I don't think anyone can accurately say that ALMOST EVERYONE who gets free silicone will have that happen to them.

The fact that injecting free silicone into your penis is a risky move on a lot of levels should be enough...why roll the dice?
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:08 pm

ccrider wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:
ccrider wrote:

The fact that injecting free silicone into your penis is a risky move on a lot of levels should be enough...why roll the dice?

Idk. I did it once and it came out fine. Granted, it's only been 6 months.

I trust the plastic surgeon not to puncture the implant, but I am kind of worried about the long-term effects. The plastic surgeon once told me he doesn't use near enough quantity to cause granuloma.

And thank God the silicone did migrate because you should have seen what it looked like right after the injection.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xn3unxpixkids ... 1.jpg?dl=0

Thank God it didn't stay like that. That was 3 days after the injection.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:00 pm

Richard,

I know this has been advised to you before by other members, but please discuss it with Kramer as he is your doctor. He can explain your the potential implications, physical and also the consequences of doing it on the implant guarantee.

Plumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:37 am

RichardTheFrog wrote:
ccrider wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:

I trust the plastic surgeon not to puncture the implant, but I am kind of worried about the long-term effects. The plastic surgeon once told me he doesn't use near enough quantity to cause granuloma.

And thank God the silicone did migrate because you should have seen what it looked like right after the injection.

That photo was pretty scary. Can't understand why you would do that to yourself, but some folks like to live dangerously/on the edge and you might be one of them.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:42 pm

ccrider wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:
ccrider wrote:

That photo was pretty scary. Can't understand why you would do that to yourself, but some folks like to live dangerously/on the edge and you might be one of them.

I asked Dr. Kramer about it. He said...

"I guess I don't see any reason you can't do another injection. For one, I honestly don't think you need it. However I do think that if done safely and the needle does not penetrate deeply, it could be done safely. But just one millimeter too deep and you pop the implant, so just make sure he's careful."

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:15 pm

Richard,

Now you have an answer, so move ahead on doing whatever you think is best for your based on the information provided to you.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

williamb

Postby williamb » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:54 pm

instead of obsessing about size, I would rather have a healthy, good looking penis that was very sensitive and I enjoyed getting to use it frequently. I would not want a Big, sick looking slab of meat that I could not get maximum sensation from using and if it was freakish looking the girls may not want to use it.
Be careful, Richard.
Dave
born 1949, Cancer 2014, 1st Implant AMS CX 18 + 3 RTE, Oct 2015 by a Houston Doctor. Left with loss of length, Floppy Glans and pain, a very poor job. Revision in Dec 2016 by Dr. Kramer, 21 + 3 1/2 RTEs, LGX, Regained length, Glans supported and no pain.

Return to “Implants”