Another 26 y/0 with questions

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Xomanow

Re: Another 26 y/0 with questions

Postby Xomanow » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:43 pm

"So if my peers somehow learn that I have an implant then... what? Maybe they will make some jokes,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq2owaY3GMs
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:27 am

Xomanow,

Lol exactly as Peter says, dont give a fuck.

Btw I love that actor and that character, and that show. But especially that character.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:23 pm

These are probably the last question I will have a for a while. Im going to take a break from forums and researching this in general to allocate my time elsewhere. At some point I will the list all the pros / cons of Eid/Kramer IMO and ultimately why I chose one over the other.

How much of a hassle is deflating once you have become accustomed or adept at handling your implant. How long does it take to deflate from full / half? How subtly can you deflate? Any unexpected difficulties or ease of use in this area?

And kind of a strange question:

Is there a known minimum temperature these implants cane take before their integrity is compromised? I have been doing cold exposure and ice baths for the last few years, think Wim Hof if you know who he is. This leads to non-core body temperature dropping really low. I doubt it would be an issue, and I will definitely ask the doc.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

philly444

Postby philly444 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:47 pm

Let's put it this way. I can deflate in 5 seconds while my hand is inside my pocket. It is quick and easy. AMS 700 here
AMS 700 LGX 18cm, implanted December 16, 2016, University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Wm. Jaffe Married to a Man

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:21 pm

philly,

wow I didnt know it was that fast to deflate. Can we confirm titan is similar?

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:00 pm

The Titan also takes only seconds to deflate.....deflating is much quicker than inflating.....you could deflate enough with one hand, but using your other hand to squeeze the tubes gives you complete deflation.....

I just had an idea with regard to clubbing and rubbing......get a few pair of pants and designate them for dancing in clubs.....cut out one of the pockets (if you're right handed, the right pocket).....now, you'll be able to reach down and pump while grinding.....no more excusing yourself to hit the men's room.....or you can pump at the bar or table without dropping your drawers.....and when you're finished, just reach down & deflate......wow!....you'll really have a....."pocket penis"..... :lol:
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:54 pm

Xomanow,

LOL omg. That pocket cut out idea is genius and hilarious at the same time. I will def try it. See guys how we can adapt to new situations. Xoman, maybe you can start your own clothing line for implanted men.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:45 am

Amazing advice merri gave here. I couldn't second his words more!

philly444

Postby philly444 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:20 am

I actually had a pair of jeans that the right pocket had a small hole in it. After my implant, I found it very convenient. The hole is now larger.
AMS 700 LGX 18cm, implanted December 16, 2016, University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Wm. Jaffe Married to a Man

AVL_UK

Postby AVL_UK » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:23 pm

Cnidium wrote:And just some deload on my part. Its been so difficult dealing with the feeling of having to reject girls who are interested in me. A few in particular that I see regulary at work and with friends. Over the last few years they have constantly given me signs or told me outright to go for them. And every time I have to make something up or act like Im not interested in them. And one of them in particular knows that there is nothing that should be keeping from her, and she gives me this look that says 'wtf is he hiding'. The feeling of having to reject girls that like you, that you like back, is absolutely brutal. Nothing in life prepared me for this feeling. If i have a soul then, well this is soul crushing. But Ive gotten through the worst of it. Having learned to handle my emotions and stress makes me feel like I can confidently engage any other problem that life throws at me.
Cnidium

I'm 30 and have had the exact same experiences as you wrote here. Yeah it sucks, but you can't change the past. Since I got E.D I have grown more mentally strong than I ever thought I would be. It has made me a better friend and better boyfriend through having to be creative to avoid sex. The mental strength cannot be underestimated as it has made me excel in my career as well. I have zero regrets, use your experiences. Don't sweat the small stuff, everything is small stuff.
31 / VL

Return to “Implants”