Seriously it's time to close the book on Scerothreapy

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
gollam121

Seriously it's time to close the book on Scerothreapy

Postby gollam121 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:11 am

As someone who got sucked into this single surgery procedure I encourage the admin on FT to suspend the Herwig topic thread.

Some men who regularly visit this site may think I'm mad but this was NEVER the case until I foolishly brought the promises of Dr Kuehhas of no worsening of my venous leak if I paid for what was supposed to be minimal avasive surgery.

My life is not the same as it was, and I just about muddle through life day to day.

Today I go to see my Urologists about an implant! Not happy but at least there is a solution left.

I've spent time researching and investigating Herwig and Scerothreapy and some of the things that have come to light are frightening! I can't mention them on here at the moment but when the time comes I will certainly want to tell the world.

One thing I can say is that Herwig is a maverick and only now practices privetly at his own clinic. Why because no respecting urology department will touch him with a barge pole. He is never seen at major European Urology conferences so you have to ask the question??

I'm wise after the event but I do this so that no other guy falls into the same trap.
42 years old, Venous leak all my life. Pills worked but not so much then I foolishly did Scerothreapy (See young guys thread). Now totally impotent and just want an implant to stop me from completely crazy.

Return to “Young members”