Who have you told?

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
Seeking

Who have you told?

Postby Seeking » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:04 pm

I want to know - who have you told?

For me - whether rightly or wrongly - half of the battle with ED is having to suffer in silence. Alot of our extremely intelligent and valued older members on FT have stated they never really felt the need to share their problem with their peers, but I can't help feeling that contracting ED at a young age brings with it such an immense feeling of being singled out that I'd love to know who our younger members have told within their peer group. I certainly feel, at having ED since age 24, that I wouldn't mind at least some empathy from those within my age group.

I've only told a FWB girlfriend as we were parting ways. In a weird way, her immensely supportive reaction gave me a huge sense of inner peace and she was very understanding. I guess it's not a lie that good communication in any area of life is the best way to sort things out.

moreorless

Re: Who have you told?

Postby moreorless » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:33 pm

i have only told a girlfriend, like in your case she supported me and said it did not matter to her
I told her because the situation was destroying me psychologically (she thought that my problem was because i was nervous but i knew not)
Told her my problem was very embarrassing for me.
I havent told my problem to anyone else
And ill say more, this shit, at least in my case, distances you from your people, and changes you

joe456

Postby joe456 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:43 am

Moreorless Your girl friend maybe supported now. But soon or later she well find love somewhere else.
Best of luck to you
none

moreorless

Postby moreorless » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:42 am

joe456 wrote:Moreorless Your girl friend maybe supported now. But soon or later she well find love somewhere else.
Best of luck to you

i know i know

joe456

Postby joe456 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:01 pm

Once she had her pussy fucked you know she gone .Are you doing oral with her
none

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:50 pm

joe456 wrote:Once she had her pussy fucked you know she gone .Are you doing oral with her

Girls are gone if the guy doesn't do anything to address the problem and doesn't even try to use "injections/ved/pills". One thing is when there is a single guy, which has to get a new girlfriend that may or may not adapt to the situation. The other? is a guy in an already steady relationship that ignores the problem and let's the issue go for years, without searching for treatment and being pro active about it....

How many cases do we see here of "after so many years of ED i am finally taking action?""

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:40 pm

PFracture wrote:How many cases do we see here of "after so many years of ED i am finally taking action?""

This quote applies to almost everybody here.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

jelquinginjury

Postby jelquinginjury » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:11 pm

I havent told anyone yet
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

AVL_UK

Postby AVL_UK » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:24 pm

If you meet someone you think you can trust, it makes things so much easier in the relationship to tell them. Makes you way more relaxed in the bedroom. Try to have a good sense of humour about it, I know it can be difficult sometimes.
31 / VL

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:20 pm

I've only told women I've been intimate with. Otherwise, I share my experiences the best I can with my brothers here on Franktalk.

Return to “Young members”