Urinary Incontinence after implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Gacleader1

Urinary Incontinence after implant?

Postby Gacleader1 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:45 pm

Has anyone else here had some degree of urinary incontinence after an implant?

I still have plenty of control of a full bladder, but the dribble after going to the bathroom just seems to go on forever. Eventually it stops, but then when I get up to change my underwear and move my penis, then all of the sudden, about 15 more drops seems to come out.

I shake, I squeeze it out, I pull on the glans a little which always worked before, and I pulled up on the area beneath the scrotum, but still have more drops that keep showing up. It seems to be getting worse, rather than better.

If you did have this, did it get better with time? I am 4 weeks post op this week.

It doesn't make any sense to me; he was in my penis and scrotum, not my bladder.

alibaba

Re: Urinary Incontinence after implant?

Postby alibaba » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:56 pm

I still have issues from time to time. Deflating to the maximum deflation level helps. Sitting to pee helps considerably. I most often have the issue when I have to stand to pee at a public urinal. By the time I zip up and turn to leave, it feels like I have to pee again bad. Go back and there will always be a little dribble more. Does not happen often but it does happen. Deflated and sitting to pee, squeegie out the urethra from behind balls to tip gives the very best result. With an implant you nolonger have the shrinkage a grower has so the pee has a longer way to go to the end. Think about it. If not deflated all the way, the cylinders pinch the urethra to a certain extent. That impedes flow too. Cheers. Hope this helps.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:40 am

I wouldn't exactly call it incontinence, but I have minor but regular "pee pee" issues. I believe mine are at least as much do to radical prostatectomy as much as my 2 implants. The comment about "not shrinking" makes a lot of sense. Dr Perito showed me a way to start pushing lightly with my finger just forward of my asshole and "chase" the remaining pee up and out. Even so I sometimes lose a few drops, occasionally in a girl's mouth. My regulars know me and are not offended. I usually take a break midsession to pee again.

In my casual life I switched from khaki to black cargo pants. At work (desk job) I still wear khakis and it's very rare that I "spot" them.

In short, I am one (of the lucky majority) whose (2nd) implant works well. The minor issues I have are far outweighed by the joys of fucking again..... Good luck all....
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:37 pm

Yes, what you call chasing the pee out is what I call squeegying it out. It takes a few strokes at it to get it done. Also when I get to the end of my penis, I stop for a few seconds and hold it there. A few more drops will come out then that I dab up with paper. Vastly reduces issues. When you chase it out often you squeeze blood up the spongiform to the glans. That is why if you stop and hold it a couple seconds you will get a little more seep out. I assume you see your glans plump up and pink up some when you do that as do it. If I don't do it that way, then a minute later I feel dribbles OR feel like I need to pee again. Hope this helps. Yes, I do believe the prostatectomy is much to blame but a friend had an implant 1 year 3 months ago and his urologist refused to put it in w/o putting in a artificial sphincter at the same time. He said the implant would make issues worse. He is not happy with his implant (glans will not get bigger and stays cold) but is the sphincter even though it has been replaced twice in a year due to issues.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:43 pm

I would think this is worthy of seeing the doctor for. I haven't experienced anything like this at all. For what it's worth.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

stringerbell

Postby stringerbell » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:23 pm

Alibaba,
Did you ever get around to calling Dr. Kramer? I was trolling his videos as I do wednesdays, looks like the poor doc got challenges with a crazy revision, looks I'm sure way more complicated than anything you'd have. Thought I show you to cheer you up and encourage you- if this guy's case can get done, I'm sure yours can too. Cheers-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjIfqL9dUOE

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:02 pm

Called his office today. Connie was out but will call again tomorrow. Will check out the vid. Thanks.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:12 pm

Guy looked like a wreck and sure took a beating in surgery. I hate that he ended up with rigid rods but it looked good when done.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:52 pm

I don't know why one would affect the other. :? Ask your Dr. Maybe positioning the reservoir affects the bladder. I just dribble but I did that before the implant. :roll: :roll:
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:47 am

Hey Donnie. I too have had post-urinary dribble. Had it for years. Learned a few tricks. Keugels. Sit on toilet at home. Milk dick from underneath scrotum up toward head. No khakis:( Any other helpful tips?
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Return to “Implants”