anal stimulation and other methods to get an erection

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
rob222

anal stimulation and other methods to get an erection

Postby rob222 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:19 pm

On another post, someone mentioned trying anal stimulation and using a vibrator to help get an erection. Can someone discuss further the methods etc. and if they've had success in achieving and maintaining an erection.

Thomas
Site Admin

Re: anal stimulation and other methods to get an erection

Postby Thomas » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:56 am

Rob,

I have had good results from anal stimulation, but I cannot confirm or deny if this has helped me in the erection department. Prior to my RP I did engage in prostate stimulation and it was very enjoyable (recommend every guy do this!). Post surgery I went for several months before I even thought about anal stimulation, and then I tried it. Sure, it wasn't like having a prostate, but it still felt really good, enhanced my orgasm, and massaged my nerves (the same nerves I want to heal for ED). I spoke to my doctor asking him directly if this activity would enhance my nerve recovery, inhibit my nerve recovery, or not matter at all. He stated that there have been no studies about the impact of this activity on the nerves and the only answer he could give me was that, "if it feels good, then do it!". So I do.

Now in my opinion, I think massaging any part of the body that's trying to heal is beneficial, and I like to think this activity is helping me.

Regarding the use of anal stimulation and vibrators, the toys come in many types and you should find what works best for you. Some of the tricks I learned over the years that worked for me:

1) Firm jelly material with no sharp edges (stay away from the hard plastic or glass; they scare me)
2) I don't use the wedge shaped toys as they keep popping out (that part of the body is designed to push stuff out)
3) Look for ones with nubs as this enhances your ability to hold it in without much effort
4) A nice handle at the end is useful. Keeps it accessible and allows my wife to move it around and enhance my big O

As for the vibrators, you can buy toys that vibrate, but some of my best results are to insert the anal toy, and then use a very strong vibrator against the handle... kind of shakes everything up and gets the blood flowing.

In closing, I can confirm two thinks about anal stimulation post RP, it feels good and it certainly hasn't hurt anything!!! With everything Prostate Cancer and, or ED has done to us, anything we can do to bring more excitment and feeling into the orgasm is worth it.

- Tom
Robotic RP Sept 2008
Cancer free
ED, but still hopeful (meds work well)

tatt2man

Postby tatt2man » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:11 pm

Rob and Tom:

It is encouraging to see men not being afraid of talking about their butt and how it can be a source for arousal and pleasure.
Tom's suggestions regarding playtoys were on the money regarding structure and materials for safety - please make sure you clean them thoroughly after using and especially before using them on your wife / partner .... (possibly get her /his own set of toys)

There are lubricants for the toys that stay wet longer to protect the rectum from damage. A shorter dildo would do the similar things to activate the nerve endings and arousal since the prostate is now gone. You are best to stay away from a large dildo ( for some pre-op gay guys bigger was always better ) since the wall lining of the rectum (against where the prostate used to be - on the other side) is still tender and adjusting to where it is positioned since the surgery.

Even a simple gloved hand / finger circling the butthole can trigger erections. Some are spontaneous while others require mental conditioning ( just like Pavlo's dog - see your wife/partner put on a latex glove and boing! up rises Mr. Happy ( or whatever name you give to it , if you are so inclined) :)

As many are learning in this journey with prostate cancer and ED - sex is more than a stiff pecker poking your wife / partner - it involves the entire person and body - an overworked phrase is " the biggest sex organ is the human brain" .. and your journey to discover what makes it tick and making your life together fulfilling can be a delightfully enriching one - and create stronger bonds between the two of you.

all the best

hugs
BRONSON
openly gay guy -54 -with partner, Steve, 59 -together 13 years
-DX PC 08/16/09
01/07/2010 - Post Surgery Biopsy: pT3a- gleason 7 - extraprostatic extension - perineural invasion - prostate weight - 34.1gm - do PSA in 3 months

olie20

Postby olie20 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:56 am

I just had BHP surgery about 3 weeks ago. My ability to gain an erection hasn't diminished, I can still get a rock hard erection but my problem is climax. I still have not had the ability to climax. I just purchased a LILO billy anal stimulator, hasn't been delivered yet. Has anyone had any experience with it. I am looking to get a climax, since without one its seems to be an exercise in futility.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:28 pm

My prostate is fully intact; however. A combination of age and diabetes has reduced my ability to orgasmed. I have used an anal stimulator on occasion which has improved my chances for achieving an orgasm.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:49 am

Hi Guys a good place for info is http://www.dodsonandross.com left hand side your see anal play what info is there works for both sex's your find it all very helpful. OK
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:34 pm

There is an herbal that will get you an orgasm. You must be careful with dosage and side effects, particularly if you have high blood pressure. Read all the side effects and know what you're getting into. I take 1/2 of a 250 mg capsule 45 minutes before sex. It's all I need. Yohimbine HCL. Primaforce is a good brand, available on Amazon. I've been taking this for many years, approved by my doctors. It works.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Bauron

Postby Bauron » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:32 am

I've tried getting an erection before by getting into kegels. Look it up, it is somewhat related to anal stimulation as it is the muscle in-between. If you develop it enough you can definitely enhance your capabilities.

Be careful tho as it sometimes comes with a trade-off, which is premature ejaculation.

If you're on the more durable / less prone to PE side it should be alright tho.

Return to “General Discussion”