This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
rdnkbiker

Postby rdnkbiker » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:38 am

Hello All I'm glad to see a site that helps men with men problems I have been struggling with ED for a long time now and I feel I'm still young I'm 55 I have had HBP and been on medication since my 20s and the last 10 high cholesterol so take alot of meds which does increase the chance to live a long time but at the same time takes away erections so I have struggled with pumps all kinds of over the counter supplements and all the prescription pills there are. I was disappointed time after time really works on a guy not only physical but mentally, so I finally talked with my urologist about a implant and I have it scheduled for January 18th hopefully no schedule changes
thanks
Jim
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm by DR.William Brant very happy

jonbaldbg

Re: New Member

Postby jonbaldbg » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:46 am

Good luck on your implant. I hope you've researched your surgeon well. I did and I chose a world-class, famous surgeon and still had a little problem I'm going to have revised. No one is perfect but you can improve your chances of happiness going with a surgeon that does a high volume with a good reputation.

I too have had HBP and finally, all the other treatments quit working. The implant is a good solution for guys like us.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:09 pm

Hi Jim Pity if you had been here a year ago I could have shown you a way that's drug free to get your cholesterol down and doing that should have brought down your HBP, to late now it needs 12 week trail just to see how it works for you, but as you say your scheduled, so you don't really want to break that.
But if you feel you would still like to get on it PM me. OK

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:46 pm

Jim,
Welcome to the forum where men can talk about anything about sex and even post pictures of their progress! 8-) (Try that on Facebook). Guys here will answer any questions you have and offer manly advice on dealing with sexual disfunction. :oops: We look forward to hearing from you. Your implant will change your life! ;) Merry Christmas!
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Jimbruski

Postby Jimbruski » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:07 pm

Hi Jim,

Good luck with your upcoming implant. Like Donnie said, "it will change your life". I hope you take the time to read the variety of threads on implants. They are quite interesting and full of useful information. Doing this really prepared me for my surgery. So much so that there were no anxious moments on the day of surgery, rather excitement for what I was about to have done. Feel free to ask questions and as always, post your results for all to read.

Jimbruski
Implant December 1, 2016; AMS 700 CX 18cm x 12 mm +3.5 cm rte. 69 years old, married 43 years.
ED for 8 years, Peyronies for 3 years.

rdnkbiker

Postby rdnkbiker » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:39 pm

Thanks guys for all your support I'm ready for sure hopefully I'll do as good as you guys have done it think I will I have faith in the doc I'm looking forward to the first erection in a long time :D
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm by DR.William Brant very happy

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:46 pm

biker, I just hope you've explored all the remedies before going with the implant. I haven't had one, but consider it a major decision.

The first time I met my Uro, he suggested an implant, and that was before we even talked about injections. We have to beware of a doctor's agenda.

Good luck with what ever you decide.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

rdnkbiker

Postby rdnkbiker » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:55 pm

Thanks tomas1 actually my doc talked about all the options first and I brought up the implant I'm ready I just cant keep trying and failing and making excuses I'm young enough I think to really benefit not just physically but mentally to I haven't tried to even attempt sex for over a year just to big of a let down but I do appreciate the concern

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:03 am

I also recommend researching surgeons. A highly skilled surgeon makes all the difference.

rdnkbiker

Postby rdnkbiker » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:41 am

thanks ed I think I have found a good one he's done a lot very open about what he felt worked and didn't work and there will be two urologists there partners in my surgery I feel comfortable with both my doc has had over 25 years helping men in all ways not just implants thanks again its nice to talk openly with you guys

Jim

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”