Jimbruski, My Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Jimbruski

Jimbruski, My Journey

Postby Jimbruski » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:03 am

Well, its official. I'm in the brotherhood! Surgery was yesterday at 11:00. Woke up from surgery to just a slight dull pain but nothing serious. The nurses couldn't believe that I had so little discomfort.. I ate a good lunch and drank plenty of water. I do have a catheter which will come out tomorrow but again it causes me no uncomfortable feeling.

I did take one pain pill to be on the safe side but nothing since. What little pain I did have is slowly diminishing.

I'm writing this at 02:00 because I'm so excited that the procedure is over and I'm feeling so well, but I'm not going to get too cocky and say that I will be pain free. I'm not that naive.

To my knowledge the doctor put in an CX and the procedure was done scrotially

That's all I have to report for now. I will continue to report as the healing process begins.

My thank to all of you for your support, prayers, and well wishes. FT is truly an amazing site!!

Jim
Implant December 1, 2016; AMS 700 CX 18cm x 12 mm +3.5 cm rte. 69 years old, married 43 years.
ED for 8 years, Peyronies for 3 years.

Donnie1954

Re: Jimbruski, My Journey

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:17 am

Great news Jim! :D :D Your incredible journey has just begun. I hope your progress is like mine was! 8-) Did Dr. leave you with a stiffie? Mine looked like a 'mummy dick'! :o :lol: Your gonna love your new much bigger dick! 8-)
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Reggieman

Postby Reggieman » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:30 am

Well Jim, I'm so glad you had a easy time of it so far. Was he surgery performed at Parnassus? What was the reason for your choice of device... did you ask for that or did the doc decide that's want he felt was best? Hope you post some pictures sometime in your journal. I received your PM reply to mine but have responded here so you don't have to jump back and forth. Did you find out how many implants per year your doc performs every year? Was his "Fellow" there to help too? I am looking forward to your future posts and hope you further comfort in the days ahead.
Retired. R.P. 2016. Bilateral nerve sparing surgery. Now use .15cc of Bimix twice weekly & anorgasmia, moderately incontinent. Wife no longer interested so go solo with Electro-stim using Erostek ET-312. Now am Type 2 diabetic.

Jimbruski

Postby Jimbruski » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:17 am

Day 2: The day started at 0600 when a team of three surgeons came into my room to see how I was doing. These same three surgeons were in the operating room during my surgery. Bandages were removed to reveal heavy bruising and on my penis and scrotal area. But still no real pain to speak of. The catheter was removed and I was left to drink plenty of water so that I could pass the piss test and leave the hospital in time to meet with Dr. Lue in his office.

Dr. Lue examined me and was very satisfied with the outcome. His instructions to me were to shower daily but only let water run over the groin area. No scrubbing with soap, and to come back in five weeks for activation. Dr. Lue installed the CX model because of my Peyronies condition.

My wife and I left Dr. Lue's office and began our journey home. We live about 260 miles from San Francisco. The ride home was uneventful except for one stop to grab a bite to eat. It was then that I realized that sitting in a car for two hours really made getting out of the car difficult. It was like I just couldn't stand up without a lot of pain, but we finally made it and I took my second pain pill.

The remainder of the ride home and that evening were fairly easy. My penis is swollen some and the scrotal sac is bruised. Using a public restroom was my challenge for the day and now I understand going into a stall instead of using a urinal. Had I not learned that little piece of information from FT I would likely have peed all over my shirt.

More to come..................

Jim

Reggieman,
Yes my surgery was performed at Parnassus. Dr Lue said he performed about four to five implants per week and has for many years.
Implant December 1, 2016; AMS 700 CX 18cm x 12 mm +3.5 cm rte. 69 years old, married 43 years.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:24 am

Hey Jim! You made it! Still remember your posts from when you were deciding on this. You are talking about Tom Lue ? If it's that one, he is very well known too in the ''peyronies world '', for being pro pentox as well.

I hope you achieve good results with this!

Reggieman

Postby Reggieman » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:00 pm

So happy to hear that you are doing well. I was concerned about that long drive home and how you would handle it. Can't imagine what it would be like to fly home from the East Coast if one used Dr. Kramer. Also impressed to find that Dr. Lue has more experience than I assumed he had. If I ever go the implant route its nice to know I would have someone close by to do the surgery. I really like UCSF and the treatments I've received there for RP, etc. Good luck to you and your wife in the days ahead.
Retired. R.P. 2016. Bilateral nerve sparing surgery. Now use .15cc of Bimix twice weekly & anorgasmia, moderately incontinent. Wife no longer interested so go solo with Electro-stim using Erostek ET-312. Now am Type 2 diabetic.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:35 pm

Jim,
Check your wallet card. It will help you make your signature. You may use mine as a reference. Glad all is going well. Welcome to the brotherhood! 8-)
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Jimbruski

Postby Jimbruski » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:54 pm

Thanks Reggieman, Donnie and pfract,

Day 3 didn't produce anything unusual. Spent the day relaxing. Lots of swelling today but the pain is less. I plan on returning to work on Thursday, but I work a very easy part time job so I won't be under any stress physically or mentally.

I'll post again tomorrow, and again thanks for the support.

Jim

rooftops

Postby rooftops » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:07 am

ddbrryan1972 wrote:Jim,
Check your wallet card. It will help you make easy gains with Testoprime and your signature. You may use mine as a reference. Glad all is going well. Welcome to the brotherhood!

I'm following along. Thanks for posting Jim.
Last edited by rooftops on Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:38 am, edited 8 times in total.

Jimbruski

Postby Jimbruski » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:57 am

Days 4 and 5: Both of these days are identical. Absolutely no pain and I up and doing things as if I had never had the procedure done. No heavy lifting though.

I am of course aware that there is swelling and bruising which seems to be getting better each day. I've been getting in some walking and take regular rides in the car doing errands.

Because of the distance between myself and Dr. Lue, today I will make an appointment to see my local urologist for a checkup. He will then communicate with Dr. Lue on his findings.

Also, I forgot to add in my previous posts that my implant was an AMS CX 18+3.5 cm.

Again, thanks for the support.

Jimbruski

Return to “Implants”