Dream-like Event

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Peckerwood

Dream-like Event

Postby Peckerwood » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:20 pm

Fellow Members,

Has anyone here ever had a dreamlike event following an intense ejaculation after sex or masturbation in which flashes of sexual experiences/memories occur? Occasionally this happens to me, and it is difficult to determine whether it is memory or imagination during that period (lasting from 5 to 15 minutes or more. Sometimes I wonder whether it might be a mini-stroke. It is sometimes a little unsettling until the event passes.

Peckerwood

jonbaldbg

Re: Dream-like Event

Postby jonbaldbg » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:37 pm

Can't say that I've had that. I've had it happen during sex, but I think that's called fantasizing. :)
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Peckerwood

Postby Peckerwood » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:11 pm

Well, I'm also thinking it might be an orgasmic response, maybe like a drug induced state (not that I've had that experience). It's as if I were outside myself reviewing thoughts and experiences.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:56 pm

Well, if it's a psychological phenomenon then it might be OK, even pleasant, but if you think it's something physical, perhaps a doctor could help. Although this is sort of unusual and I'm not sure the doctors would know much. Anything you can find on Google?
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”