missionary position after pump ?

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Peckerwood

Re: missionary position after pump ?

Postby Peckerwood » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Long john must have been a Freudian slip; I meant to sign as Littlejohn.
Littlejohn wrote:RD, I sent you a private message earlier today, and I'm thinking you might not have seen that you have a message, but I had a couple of questions that I asked. I thought maybe I should alert you here so that you would see that I sent a message privately. Thanks for your excellent advice. Longjohn
rdpugh wrote:It took me a couple of weeks to learn proper pumping and to find the right size constriction rings. Most of that time was waiting on UPS to deliver a couple of differente sizes of constriction rings than what came with my pump. I don't know much about the electronic pumps, just the manual ones.

rdpugh

Postby rdpugh » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:32 pm

Hey, I did get your message, but didn't have time to respond to it earlier. I will take a look at it later today.

Viripse

Postby Viripse » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:43 pm

After only 4 weeks of using a simple manual pump, and the constriction rings that came with the unit, together with the foam flanged anti hinge device from Mediquio, I have for the first time since my wife became terminally ill some 4 years ago, enjoyed full normal sex.

The simple Ecomonic device is simple and cheap... I did manage to break the pump handle off, but it was simply and quickly re glued with crazy glue. I had converted it into a missile when it slipped while putting on the very small ring. I read somewhere in the FT forum... a vacuum is a vacuum......this device serves it's purpose very effectively. It also has a simple efficient method of releasing the rings. I also bought the foam collars on advice from this forum...I recommend these very highly.....

Since starting to pump I have gained more than 1/2" in length and 1" in girth... in fact I must buy the size 3 ring should I get any more girth.

to be frank...I have no problem with the missionary position, for i do not have a 'hinge effect' I believe the foam cuff takes are of that. However, my gf prefers to be 'on top' and she/we have no problem with that either.

I believe the pump to be a great device......I do not use drugs any more.....so no head aches or other strange feelings. When i have it set up to my satisfaction, I can perform sexually far better than I did before ED.........I don't worry about losing my hard, nor ejaculating too soon....as both my gf and I are still learning, we are both finding we can relax and enjoy......she had had a problem with her late husband, in that he always came first and she had to pretend. Now she realises she can take her time and enjoy. By the same token I always worried I would lose my hard before my late wife could cum, so I couldn't really relax and enjoy as I can now.

I guess in some perverse way.. I'm better off with ED than I was without.

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:11 pm

LJ,

As RD said:
Something else you may want to look into is a product I did a review here for called Penile Foam Sleeves by USAMedEquip

This is exactly what I was going to recommend to you for your Big Head Condition (BHC -- that's the medical term). And, taking it one step further, what you have to do is find the Penile Sleeve that is a little too small. I Think the middle size one will do it since it sounds like you are same size as me in girth. What happens when you use one that is a little too small is that it really restricts the girth -- for the entire length. Also you will be just as hard as when you pump up fully (or even less pumping than before) and will last just as long and the sleeve gives you more structure as RD said.

I remember now that when I used the large Sleeve that would allow me to expand to full size, my wife also complained -- since that was easily 6" girth in places -- too much of a good thing.

So you can try buying the one middle size -- and maybe even go with the extended length although that might be tough to get even your flaccid penis thru it but lube and push -- I had the normal length one. Also I recommend the DARK color -- instead of the regular skin color -- just more manly I think than the pinky skin color.

Have at it .. and be sure to report back your success.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

lming44

Postby lming44 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:56 am

Hello Viripse

Can you send me the details or tips to do the intercourse with the constriction ring using missionary position?
I start to do the pump 6 weeks ago and did the first intercourse last night using missionary position, but it is unsuccessful (My penile cannot enter into the vagina). I used the osbon ring and the Penile Foam Sleeves by USAMedEquip.

Thx

Min

PhilipS

Postby PhilipS » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:44 pm

My wife and I found we can do the missionary position after pumping by lifting her butt up about 6 inches. We bought a Liberator Wedge and use it every time. It corrects the angle problem and allows nice deep penetration. I can either hold myself up above her (arms extended) so I can look down and see my dick going in and out and also watch her tits moving with every thrust, or I can lie on top of her so I can kiss her, etc. while we make love.

3mtrship

Postby 3mtrship » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:57 am

Yes, I know a good ring supplier. http://www.noogleberry.com/shop/ He has a full variety of sets to meet most any need at reasonable prices. He also is a very nice fellow and a good supplier.

Jim

greyt88

Postby greyt88 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:37 pm

I've had no problem doing missionary without using a sleethe. That being said, I do have to be careful inserting and use my hand to guide it in.
Early 40s old diagnosed with severe venous leak by Dr. Irwin Goldstein, Dr. Arnold Mehlman and my local urologist. Using Pos-T-Vac Boss 2000-2 (battery powered Vacuum Erection Device) since 2005.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”