Shock Wave Therapy

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Anonymous2

Re: Shock Wave Therapy

Postby Anonymous2 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:31 am

OK Savoie, here's the first link on Cayenne pepper, http://www.cayennepepper.info/health-be ... epper.html you will not find anything about ED per se but your see under HPB And for the heart that what it does is to clean away plaque from around your body this makes our blood flow a lot better the way it should, so if you have HBP as well this will help get your numbers down and get your cholesterol down as well, so all very good for you and me.

Garlic, try this link, http://www.garlicheals.com/garlic-and-e ... sfunction/ so again its something for our blood, good for the heart and again its attacking cholesterol cleaning away your veins getting our blood working.
So to Turmeric, the black pepper is to help out body's absorb turmeric but this is the main site and if you join it you get emails weekly from it, so two links.
http://morningsteel.com/curcumin-boost-erections/ and https://ukkamagrablog.wordpress.com/201 ... -problems/ so these are just two of so many, but as your read its all for your blood and getting it working the way it should thus you should like me get good erections, I get woken up in the night with really hard nocturnal erections and some real good morning boners and I'm now 69 as yes did have full blown ED which come from 3 weeks of very bad night sweats, so good you could have floated me out of bed, never could find out from what the reason was, but night sweats is something I have lived with, for far to long, tests have come up with nothing, but really bad night sweats kill testosterone, so the numbers go done, so after a year of trailing things come up with what I take now, and my mix is a part of it. OK

But do start off with 3 times a day, then the 2 times a day till you get to just first thing in the morning. OK

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

rbrown

Postby rbrown » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:02 pm

I am thinking of trying the shock wave treatment. Any updates? I do not see posts on this hat are recent. I take pills and they work OK, but do cost money and have side effects. Thanks!!
68, married 37 years, tried pills, shots, shock treatment (also diet, exercise, tantra semen retention), now use testosterone gel with great results

hoosierphilly

Postby hoosierphilly » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:37 pm

Was trying a low level electrical therapy device, that helps with pain areas. But applied t my area near the penis. It helped stimulate the nerves, but I had other surgery needs several times and haven't been using it. Must try it again. You need a script to get it and the new ones are about $1100. I used an alpha-stim. It helps for a lot of thigs. Check out their web site. The military uses it for brain injuries for returning vets at Bethesda.

tpierre

Postby tpierre » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:23 pm

Hi, shock wave therapy is a new approach to treating ED in North America. It has been used in Europe now for nearly a decade. It has been approved by Health Canada - but not the FDA. Clinics like Gainswave that are popping up in every city use "radial shockwave" which has an effect like superficial massage (but it hurts a little) but it has not been approved by the FDA and it has not been clinically validated (!) In Canada and Europe the clinically approved therapy is known as "focused shockwave" and works by causing cell growth within the penis. You can read about the differences here: http://www.sonicwave.ca

Note that shockwave only works on non-chronic ED. In other words if you have suffered from NO erections or morning woodies for over two years you are unlikely to get much benefit. There is about an 80% success rate with "vasculogenic" ED - i.e. ED that is the result of poor blood flow. If the ED is the result of psychological problems then shock wave will be unlikely to achieve much.

In Canada there are specialty clinics that operate that concentrate on using shockwave. One is called FullMast... get it?

Aggiesean

Postby Aggiesean » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:28 pm

Spent several months on this. Insurance doesn't cover it, and didn't work. Worthless for me after almost 4K out of pocket. Pm if you're in Atlanta where I received my ....."treatment" :roll:
50 yo single gay male. Lifetime ED. Arterial insufficiency, peyronies. Pills, injections eventually failed. Implanted Coloplast titan feb 19, 2018 Hakky, MD Atlanta

tpierre

Postby tpierre » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:00 am

Aggiesean wrote:Spent several months on this. Insurance doesn't cover it, and didn't work. Worthless for me after almost 4K out of pocket. Pm if you're in Atlanta where I received my ....."treatment" :roll:

That is too bad - I have heard lots of different experiences. What were the names of the clinics you went to and what sorts of therapies did they use? Was is radial shockwave? And PRP injections?

Savoie

Postby Savoie » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:28 pm

Anonymous2 wrote: OK Savoie, here's the first link on Cayenne pepper, http://www.cayennepepper.info/health-be ... epper.html you will not find anything about ED per se but your see under HPB And for the heart that what it does is to clean away plaque from around your body this makes our blood flow a lot better the way it should, so if you have HBP as well this will help get your numbers down and get your cholesterol down as well, so all very good for you and me.

Garlic, try this link, http://www.garlicheals.com/garlic-and-e ... sfunction/ so again its something for our blood, good for the heart and again its attacking cholesterol cleaning away your veins getting our blood working.
So to Turmeric, the black pepper is to help out body's absorb turmeric but this is the main site and if you join it you get emails weekly from it, so two links.
http://morningsteel.com/curcumin-boost-erections/ and https://ukkamagrablog.wordpress.com/201 ... -problems/ so these are just two of so many, but as your read its all for your blood and getting it working the way it should thus you should like me get good erections, I get woken up in the night with really hard nocturnal erections and some real good morning boners and I'm now 69 as yes did have full blown ED which come from 3 weeks of very bad night sweats, so good you could have floated me out of bed, never could find out from what the reason was, but night sweats is something I have lived with, for far to long, tests have come up with nothing, but really bad night sweats kill testosterone, so the numbers go done, so after a year of trailing things come up with what I take now, and my mix is a part of it. OK

But do start off with 3 times a day, then the 2 times a day till you get to just first thing in the morning. OK

NOWHARD

Hey NOWHARD, don't think I ever said thanks to you for sharing your information. I've incorporated many of the things you mentioned more recently. I am not sure it is vascular related somehow as much as it seems that. Getting a CAC test would probably tell it all. I may be making some progress. Thanks - Hope you are doing good!

Savoie
Savoie

Savoie

Postby Savoie » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:31 pm

Sorry to hear the negative reports on the Gainswave type device. I was thinkin' this could really help me :mrgreen:

Maybe not.

Savoie
Last edited by Savoie on Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Savoie

dicklimppen

Postby dicklimppen » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:59 pm

I just bought a shockwave machine and plan on giving myself treatments. I'll post my progress here:

shockwavefored.blogspot.com

dicklimppen

Postby dicklimppen » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:48 am

RESULTS AFTER 15 SHOCKWAVE TREATMENTS

There are three things to mention. First,I have morning wood quite often.

Second the most incredible thing that happened was that I was watching my wife undress and I got a spontaneous erection (#1 on a scale of 1-4) for about 2 minutes. So it was no pants splitting boner that lasted long enough to satisfy a dozen women, but it happened, and it has been years since I got a boner out of the blue.

Third, I gave myself a 1.5ml shot of trimix before sex yesterday and it kept me hard throughout. Before these shockwave treatments, 7ml of trimix wouldn't last long enough to get the job done under the sheets. What's more, the next day I got another soft erection while cuddling which became about a #3 for a little while during oral sex.

See more about shockwave treatment DIY at shockwavefored.blogspot.com

Return to “General Discussion”