SEXUALITY AFTER 4 BYPASS SURGERY

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
gusord

SEXUALITY AFTER 4 BYPASS SURGERY

Postby gusord » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:32 pm

I had 4 bypass heart surgery on august 19, 2016. So I am going on my 3rd week after surgery. I know I cant have full blown sex.

However can my wife give me a hand job to masturbate me without me on top of her or she being on top of me.

gusord

dg_moore

Re: SEXUALITY AFTER 4 BYPASS SURGERY

Postby dg_moore » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:11 pm

I don't see why not. 3 weeks after my aortic valve replacement I'm sure I would have been able to do this (but since our sex life had been over for years at that time we did not).
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:25 pm

I too had the aortic heart replacement surgery and the spoon fashion was ok. Take it easy only if you feel up to it. All I recall is that I heard the valve clicking very loudly but......

Ask your doctor if you are unsure.

Hope you have a SPEEDY recovery.

Rod
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:10 am

Hi Gusord, Well you have one thing right with the wife on top, but instead of her masturbating you, let her ride your penis, you will both enjoy that a lot better, but sex is a good recovery guide to how your doing, sexasise is so good for us in recovery, if you can manage it once a day the better for you.

So by now you should be taking her from behind? OK

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

gusord

Postby gusord » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:51 pm

So now I am in my 4th week of rehab. Go see the rehab people on thursday for evaluation and exercise. I will ask them about

renewing our sex life.I know I have better blood flow to my penis which means a better erection. I still find it hard to come off.

I wonder if testosterone would help . Any other suggestions of products that would help ?

gusord

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:52 am

gusord wrote:So now I am in my 4th week of rehab. Go see the rehab people on thursday for evaluation and exercise. I will ask them about

renewing our sex life.I know I have better blood flow to my penis which means a better erection. I still find it hard to come off.

I wonder if testosterone would help . Any other suggestions of products that would help ?

gusord

Hi Gusord, As your getting good erections now, shows your operation has done its job, if your on statins may pay you to come off them, below you find a mix of mine that will help a lot better than statins and a lot more healthy your find it below.

And your find if your do some gelqing and stretching this will also improve your erections, see your post on Phallosan Forte more info there.

Taking time to ejaculate, if your like me and 69 then yes its does start to take longer as we age, your find a few on have the same problem.

My post for some help that should help you.

The way out and clearing away plaque would be to get on Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric with black pepper and garlic, take this each morning and see how you go.

For each heaped teaspoon of turmeric you add a ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper, this helps the turmeric to get absorbed into your system better.

The whole mix its all very healthy for you.

The way out and clearing away plaque would be to get on Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric with black pepper and garlic, take this each morning and see how you go.

For each heaped teaspoon of turmeric you add a ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper, this helps the turmeric to get absorbed into your system better.

The whole mix its all very healthy for you.

You just mix CP and Turmeric and BP 50/50 in olive oil and then mix with tomato paste and thin it with olive oil, at first you just mix this to a heat ( this the heat that CP gives off) that suits you, and over time you can slowly increase the CP and Turmeric.

You take 3 teaspoonful’s each morning first thing, you wash each spoonful down with water, before anything else just after you get up, one thing it will warm you up with this mix, which will also help would be very fine chopped garlic, just do a whole head, chopped fine, and keep in olive oil, with this you add dried parsley, a couple of good desert spoonful’s and mix, you just add a teaspoonful on top of the CP an turmeric mix, just mix into the top take as said.

The Parsley its very good for the blood and helps keep your Cholesterol down.

Please do keep both jars in the fridge, keeps a lot better that way.

Now if you google and read up about all three, there very good for ED, your cholesterol, heart and it clears blocked arteries and veins, good at lowering HBP, prostate and RA, garlic is also very good for your blood, so along with the CP and turmeric with BP, your be doing your body the world of good.

Turmeric is a great way of fighting and lowering your triglyceride numbers when you have high cholesterol, and turmeric is also a way of fighting certain cancers.
Sauce for info is, http://www.turmericforhealth.com

At first you really need to be taken this 3 times a day the other 2 times just before meals, for 2 weeks, then just twice a day for 2 weeks then just the once at first thing in the mornings, great way to start the day.

And yes have had ED now in recovery and do take what is above daily along with other supplements and a hormone.
So do hope this helps you.

Good Luck

PS This really needs a 12 week trail, to see if its going to work for you, if its for RA do increase it up, the stronger it is the better it works for you.

Don’t forget to up the amount of CP and turmeric as you go on.

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

gusord

Postby gusord » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:53 pm

I am going to try the ingrediants you mentioned above . On another note how many men have had good success with tetesterone?

It seems we can put men in space but cant get a mans penis to be erect and ejaculate properly. I also have erostek with 9 volt

battery that has different settings to stimulate the balls and penis. It safe to use this item right now ? I use it below to circulate my penis and

it packs quite a punch.

gusord

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”