My Implant Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
thinktank

Re: My Implant Journey

Postby thinktank » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:57 pm

You have met your goal for this journal and you continue to add information beyond your goal. Applause to you for your help to other guys.

We will honor your request.

Genome

Postby Genome » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:02 am

Some guys may wonder if the scrotum looks normal since it contains a pump, release valve, and tubing. I don't think anyone would perceive any difference unless they knew what they were looking for.

Genome

Postby Genome » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:13 am

The empty cylinders kink when they bend. Also notice the tips of the implants poking the upper shaft from within. They look like whitish spots on the surface. When I have sex, the undersized implant allows the unsupported end of my penis to fold back causing the internal tips of the implant to painfully ram the interior walls of the shaft. This can be a bit ameliorated by the use of a snug c ock ring

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:46 am

Wow!!!!!! I am amazed by these last pictures. Never thought I would see pictures of a penis bending like that with an implant inside.... Ouch!!! And I was also curious of how it would bend to the side, since all the photos I see it seems to be sticking out on the implantees. Yours just turns sideways on problem.

Thank you so much for these pictures. Thank you!!

Genome

Postby Genome » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:38 am

PFracture....if it is free to hang and move it never bends back. If it is pinned between my leg and tight boxer briefs and there is a lot of leg motion or leg re-positioning or when sitting and it gets crunched or sat on........or especially when it is tucked and curled down in the pouch of any kind of briefs....the penis gets bent and the points of the implant tips jab the inner shaft. One must immediately adjust. Straight down the leg, as a trouser snake is the least problematic configuration with underwear. But going commando or hanging loose without underwear is even less problematic because the penis can follow the path of least resistance and not bend. But no undies means a very obvious trouser snake requiring me to wear long shirt tails out to cover the spectacle...LOL

During sex, when I change position or angle, or thrust with abandon...it inevitably folds back and that ends the show. The only alternative is to make every thrust deliberate, slow, mechanical, and controlled to avoid such an issue. I am thus so preoccupied and distracted with avoiding a fold-back that I am unable to orgasm. Can not give in to the feeling. This mechanical, robotic sex is unsatisfactory.

Boulder

Postby Boulder » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 am

Get it fixed man, a friend of mine had the same problem and the tips eroded through the skin. He's had to have seven surgeries to get it right. Wilson did the last one. He said it's the easiest recovery so far though he hasn't used it yet.

Genome

Postby Genome » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:53 am

Thanks Boulder. I can really see how that could happen. Wow....multiple surgeries needed. Yikes. Guess I have been lucky so far.

Anonymous 3

Postby Anonymous 3 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:54 am

I agree with Boulder. That is ridiculous. If you can, try to get it fixed long before you have problems with erosion.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:10 pm

I also agree with what others posted above. You should really address that.... At least, talk to a Dr about it. 300$ you have half an hour on the phone with Dr eid.

Genome

Postby Genome » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:08 am

I think I may do my own re-implant. :? Get myself drunk for anesthesia and then implant a section of fire hose into my shaft and put a valve on it to which I can attach a tire pump to inflate or use a sump-pump to deflate it. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! :D

Return to “Implants”