Weird Places I've Climaxed

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
3mtrship

Weird Places I've Climaxed

Postby 3mtrship » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:47 pm

Hi Guys, Today I was thinking about weird places I have climaxed. I was a virgin till I was almost 21 when I met and married the girl that took my cherry. During that courtship we screwed all over the Midwest. Home, car, theater, outdoors in parks, motels and at school.

I had to go in the Army after I turned 21 and sometimes took her to duty stations until I turned 22 and I started an intense 26 week program apart.

Physical training was sever, sustained and broke some men but I made it thru till around 23rd week when we challenged some Marines on their Confidence Course, heads up. Man for man, winner takes all, which if I remember was a 2 day pass.

That fresh spring day was great weather with an overcast, perfect. Any Confidence Course tests all of your physical abilities and some of your confidence with various log structures. Close to the end we were neck and neck with those Jarheads and I got to the Rope Climb. Man I'm climbing and everyone is cheering and I'm close to the top and I stop and have a massive climax. After I finished by touching the top log I came down and everybody gathered around and says. "What happened to you up there? Man you looked like a worm dangling on a fishing line." I had to laugh and told them the truth. Then I walked over to the water jug and took a drink with a big smile on my face and wet pants.

To this day I do not remember who won but I won't forget what happened.

That's my story what's yours? Where did you have a climax? How did it make you feel? Would you like to do that again?

Give us some feedback guys.

Jim

jn1421

Re: Weird Places I've Climaxed

Postby jn1421 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:34 pm

Jim,
That has got to be the most unique 'GASM' story I've ever heard. I think we all can understand the intensity of ‘focused’ attention when we’re trying to have an orgasm but when one happens in the midst of something completely unrelated like a rope climb……man…..that is just awesome! You deserve a trophy!!

Dave
Last edited by jn1421 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

3mtrship

Postby 3mtrship » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:53 pm

Other then the few guys who were standing around cheering that day, I don't think I ever told a soul till last week when I wrote it here. That says how I feel about you guys. I trust you. With Fathers Day upon us and Memorial Day behind, this is a time of year when I pause, reflect and say thanks for just being alive and having a loving ex-wife and 6 great kids.

My best to you all and thanks for that comment Dave.

PhilipS

Postby PhilipS » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:39 pm

I was on an overnight train ride from Iowa to New Jersey when I was in college. I had to sleep sitting up in the coach, so it was sleeping on and off all night. I woke up in the morning and knew immediately that I was going to cum in my pants in about 10 seconds! Nothing to do but let 'er rip, then get into the tiny restroom and try to clean up the mess as best I could before my parents met me at the station.

3mtrship

Postby 3mtrship » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:12 pm

Did you need your hands to finish?

Jim

PhilipS

Postby PhilipS » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:17 pm

Well, it probably would have helped if I could have, but I was in a train car with a bunch of other people, and couldn't have gotten my hand inside my underwear that fast anyway. It was a very memorable experience!

3mtrship

Postby 3mtrship » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:40 pm

Mothers being what they are, I wonder if Mom could smell it. Hummmmmm. :oops:

Jim

reynell

Postby reynell » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:21 pm

Actiually what did you do on that rope?
Last edited by reynell on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

3mtrship

Postby 3mtrship » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:43 pm

Great story, thanks for sharing. I"ll bet many of you have similar true stories from your lives that would bring a knowing smile to our faces. We need some smiles on this site and I think the truth would be a good place to start.

How about some more of you chiming in and telling us what happened. :oops: :roll: :lol:

Kind Regards, Jim

Peckerwood

Postby Peckerwood » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Last year shortly after I started my testosterone replacement, I also started doing kegels. Sometimes I would do them when I was driving or at other random times. Since it had been almost two years since I had been able to have sex because of my ED, I was becoming particularly horny all the time. Anyway, I was getting out of my car at Walmart and was wearing boxers and was relaxing from a kegel and ejaculated before I could help it. My pants were so wet I had to go home and change clothes. It still felt so good that it was worth the inconvenience.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”