Clear Cache

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
FaithfulCalebTN

Clear Cache

Postby FaithfulCalebTN » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:48 pm

Clear Cache
Last edited by FaithfulCalebTN on Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ischemic priapism in 2004. 9/26/2021 AMS CXR MS PUMP 9.5mm x 16cm (100ml res) Infection 12/13/2021 ER insertion of Malleable RODS. MAR2023 AMS CXR 21CM implant success.

stanri

Re: ED Since 2002 46 YO & Ready for Implant

Postby stanri » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:23 pm

FaithfulCalebTN wrote:Hey guys. I suffered a catastrophic priapism in 2002 while abusing recreational drugs and using dick shots to counteract the limp dick the drugs caused. With that being said, I am in a relationship now for a year, and I am tired of pumping, strapping, and not being hard enough to fuck for very long. I have been teetering for years on getting the implant and I am terrified. Is it totally perverted that I actually want to see and touch on before I get it? I have in my mind that I will end up with a pencil dick and will go from 7 to 5 inches.... I'd love to connect with you guys talk this through and hear strength experience and hope around this.....

I'm 80 years old, had ED for 20 years (prostate cancer) Had my implant in mid January, starting using it in early March. Best thing I ever did. Many other besides you worry about loosing length and/or girth. There is a good chance that when you surgery is done and your healed ready to use it, things will be different. In my case I gained a bit in girth, lost a little in length. But after getting over the lost length, I soon realized it far better to have a smaller working penis then having a flaccid one that doesn't do a dam thing except lay there. This may not be what you want to hear, but remember it's not what you have, its the way that you use it.. Any questions and/or comment, feel free to send me a private message or public here in the forum.
age 80. Prostate removed (cancer) 20 years ago. ED resulted. 19+ years did nothing. Tried pills, vacuum pump (HATED IT), injections worked sometimes, but not dependable. Presently have a inflatable, worked the 1st year. Not working for me now.

FaithfulCalebTN

Re: ED Since 2002 46 YO & Ready for Implant

Postby FaithfulCalebTN » Fri May 13, 2016 2:40 pm

I'm scheduled for AMS 700 next month. At 47, and impotent for nearly 12 years, I'm determined. Anyone know of any Tennessee Post OP fellows that might be willing to talk about their experience?
ischemic priapism in 2004. 9/26/2021 AMS CXR MS PUMP 9.5mm x 16cm (100ml res) Infection 12/13/2021 ER insertion of Malleable RODS. MAR2023 AMS CXR 21CM implant success.

Return to “ED and Gay men”