After implant..Dr Elist implant also?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Pirate1

After implant..Dr Elist implant also?

Postby Pirate1 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:52 pm

Had a Coloplast implant approx 9 months ago. Results as expected from "stretch test". What I could stretch is what I got. Definite girth increase. My question is, Dr Elist(who advertises on this site)says even though you have an implant, his surgery that slips in some kind of sleeve, will lenghten penis. My question to him is how can you lenghten beyond what you can stretch now ? Does it cause you to lenghten over time due to pressure from his additional implant?

Anyone here have experience with Dr Elist?

Thanks
62, RRP Aug 2010. Left with complete ED. Pills no effect. Injections worked but caused peyronies. Had Coloplast Titan implant April 22, 2014. 19 cm(including 1cm RTE). "Touch" pump? Infrapubic.

KMeister

Re: After implant..Dr Elist implant also?

Postby KMeister » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:50 pm

Pirate1 wrote:Had a Coloplast implant approx 9 months ago. Results as expected from "stretch test". What I could stretch is what I got. Definite girth increase. My question is, Dr Elist(who advertises on this site)says even though you have an implant, his surgery that slips in some kind of sleeve, will lenghten penis. My question to him is how can you lenghten beyond what you can stretch now ? Does it cause you to lenghten over time due to pressure from his additional implant?

Anyone here have experience with Dr Elist?

Thanks

First I ever heard of him but I did google the name. His claims are intriguing, to say the least. Probably expensive.

KM

dradamas

Elist is a sociopath

Postby dradamas » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:32 pm

Stay away from this guy. He is terrible. I suffered through his implant and had it removed as have most all of his patients.

Read on....
http://phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/

Do a search on "Elist".
Nov 2014 AMS 700 LGX 18cm+3RTE Length gain 0.5 cm
Nov 2019 AMS 700 CX
Edward Karpman Both
Last follow up Apr 2021

bigbadbrad

Postby bigbadbrad » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:01 pm

Dear Pirate:

Look up the website www.savaperovic.com and look around. This is a group in Belgrade, Serbia that does all kinds of surgery including combining an implant with a plastic (or something similar) insert behind the glans for the end of the implant to fit in to. They strip the entire penis structure in this type of surgery which takes around three to four hours. They promote the tourism industry approach to get you to Belgrade. It might work but just look at the surgery and it will make your Willy shrivel up and die!

I have asked Dr. Kramer and Karpman about this and they said "forgetaboutit." Certainly this type of surgery is not allowed in the United States but they tell you they can get you the Bionic Boner plus one to one and one half additional inches!
My question to this group was result oriented. Did it really work and have you seen patients from the U.S.? They have not published results insofar as I can tell and they will not divulge their patients from the U.S. as one would conclude due to
confidentiality/patient privacy constraints.

Just look at the site and draw your own conclusions. It certainly is not for the faint of heart nor for me either!!!!

3B

Sorry I don't know how to link the website/address for you.
LGX 18 w/3 RT extenders 2/24/15 by DR.Edward Karpman in CA. ED caused by venous leakage for 10 years. Age 72. Home is Louisiana. Lost but regained by stretching, pumping. Now 7.25 x 5.75 and happy with results!!!

stringerbell

Postby stringerbell » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:08 pm

Elist is a complete quack, I'm sorry to be blunt. He's got a captive audience…men are obsessed with their penises, and he plays off this- charging cash, while destroying men's lives. Read anywhere, you'll see what he's all about. My strong recommendation: go to any board certified, Urologist, do normal, FDA approved surgeries that are approved by Medicare. If you said you were going to any US Surgeon boarded in Urology, regardless of who he/she is, I'd say go for it. But please avoid this guy.

powertx

Postby powertx » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:59 pm

Atringerbell and all

I am a newbie, so please forgive me if this has been asked many times. I have been on Trimix and Quadmix for over 12 years and no longer satisfied like I used to be. Fibrosis may be an issue on one side.

I am looking for the best surgeon for implants anywhere in the US or the world. I am sad to hear that Dr Elis is a quack since my main reason for not getting an implant is losing penile length. I am well endowed and would hate to lose more than one inch.

Can anyone help me with the best referral? Thanks a lot guys!

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:36 pm

There are lots of skilled implant surgeons - Kramer, Eid, Perito, Karpman, Garber and several others. The important thing is to find the most experienced surgeon you can. This will help to insure a good outcome. Unless you have unusual issues (scarring, Peyronies, prostate surgery) the likelihood is that you will not lose much, if any. Dr Kramer did mine and my pre-implant and post-implant length is the same. Lots of guys here report the same thing.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:48 pm

powertx wrote:Atringerbell and all

I am a newbie, so please forgive me if this has been asked many times. I have been on Trimix and Quadmix for over 12 years and no longer satisfied like I used to be. Fibrosis may be an issue on one side.

I am looking for the best surgeon for implants anywhere in the US or the world. I am sad to hear that Dr Elis is a quack since my main reason for not getting an implant is losing penile length. I am well endowed and would hate to lose more than one inch.

Can anyone help me with the best referral? Thanks a lot guys!

I agree with DG Moore. If money isn't an issue then go for the high volume doctors: Kramer, Karpman, Garber, Eist, etc. There are easily a couple dozen doctors and urology clinics in the US that do this surgery regularly and well. Stay away from the quacks.

KMeister

eisenhower

Postby eisenhower » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:12 pm

Elist joined up for a while last year on a Peyronie's Disease forum I have participated in for years offering his wisdom as a urologist (which is rare, and always welcome on that forum). Unfortunately, it became readily apparent that he knew less about Peyronie's Disease and current treatments than your average PD sufferer, which caused me to research him a bit. What I'm reading here (and on the link to PhaloBoards) is frightening, but not shocking, as I suspected he was only coming on the PD board sniffing around for patients. Shady practitioner, to say the least.

proctor

Postby proctor » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:42 pm

Yeah, he seems like an imposter
Rigicon Infla 10 AX , 18 Cm, 2 RTE, 110 ml. Dr Andrew Kramer

Return to “Implants”