has anyone seen this

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
pcolapirate

has anyone seen this

Postby pcolapirate » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:26 am

http://articlet.com/article7816.html
Go to this link and read it. it really sounds too good to be true.

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Re: has anyone seen this

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:30 pm

Hmmmm. Yeah it is. Pretty wild article. But heck, sunbathe nude if it helps.... Well, it helps but not in the way they are saying!
Paul

Gingertom3

Postby Gingertom3 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:16 am

I'm looking forward to sunbathing nude in my back garden. But it could be a long wait, especially here in England. Maybe I'll just go to a health shop and buy the tablets.

Jim

hoosierphilly

Postby hoosierphilly » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:25 pm

Per USA today report out Wed by Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) 1/3 of Americans are inadequate or deficient in Vit D. 2/3 may be sufficient.
Last year the Institute o Medicine recommended new daily intakes of calcium and vit D for bone health. Results from a 25-hydroxyvitamin D or 250HD. Sufficient levels are 20-50 nanograms per mililiter. Risk factors for Vit D deficiency are getting older, overweight, and chronic conditions. Health problems linked are bone fractues, Parkinson's, diabetes and cardiovascular outcomes, cancerrs and autoimmune conditions. Deficiecy lower in youinger, male, and non-Hispanic white or pregnant or lactating women.

Then you can take up the issue of sufficient iodine in our systems and it effect to the thryoid etc. That is more controversial. Doctors don't want to test that.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:40 pm

I have a pool in my back yard surrounded by a 6 foot high Vinyl security fence which provides plenty pf privacy, Accordingly, I spend a lot of time in the sun, quite often nude. I also spend a lot of time in my Miata with the top down (always clothed), Unfortunately, my ED (primarily a result of diabetic neuropothy) has shown no improvement in the six years we have lived here and has probably gotten worse. As a diabetic, I also eat lots of eggs. As far as I am concerned, the vitamin D improves ED theory is not valid.

Return to “General Discussion”