growing horns

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
cranky

growing horns

Postby cranky » Thu May 22, 2014 12:16 pm

I'm about 10 weeks post-op with a coloplast titan implant. After some difficulties with pump and valve it now works and I can use "it" for short periods without too much discomfort. However, I"m wondering about "normal" regarding the tips of the implant. When erect or even when only partially pumped, there are two slightly perceptible lumps below the glans (head) (They feel huge but they don't look quite as bad). If you press on them it looks like something whiteish just below the skin. And that's pretty much the only place that gets sore or painful "in use." Has anyone else had this? Is it normal?

Bionic_by_AMS

Re: growing horns

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Fri May 23, 2014 10:30 am

cranky,
No ... that is not normal ... sounds like the cylinders/tips are too close to the surface. Go see a different URO and get their opinion ... don't wait until you have a puncture in the skin surface, to get it checked.
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

billy1947

Postby billy1947 » Fri May 23, 2014 1:19 pm

I am having the same problem, I was implanted Feb 27, 2014 and the tips of the cylinders feel like are about ready to come through the skin. Also it is still very painful when I pump it up tight. I might add I have peyronies with about 20 degrees up, and that may cause the tips of cylinders to be close to the skin.

cranky

Postby cranky » Fri May 23, 2014 3:49 pm

Thanks for the comments so far. I have now made an appointment with a different urologist for this coming week and I'll report back on his opinion...

Pirate1

Postby Pirate1 » Sat May 24, 2014 9:24 am

Same problem...met with my Uro after 4 weeks yesterday. Also had peyronies pointing someone up. Asked Uro about Dr. Eid's glans bulking that supposedly enlarges glans w/collegen that will help cushion also. Anyone had any expierence with same? Might start another thread. Has pics, details etc., on his site. Just google.
62, RRP Aug 2010. Left with complete ED. Pills no effect. Injections worked but caused peyronies. Had Coloplast Titan implant April 22, 2014. 19 cm(including 1cm RTE). "Touch" pump? Infrapubic.

TEBozo

Postby TEBozo » Sat May 31, 2014 12:07 am

Just had my surgery 5/28/14; colonplast Titan by Allen Morey MD Dallas. Had upward Peronies but Doc said that he corrected and the surgery was successful. Am told Morey does lots of revisions and trust his skills. Looking forward to using my new functional tool.

Return to “Implants”