Newly implanted by Dr. Karaman Istanbul Turkey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alex1483

Re: Newly implanted by Dr. Karaman Istanbul Turkey

Postby alex1483 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:59 am

What was the cost of the operation? (I'm 30 old too)

topjimmy

Postby topjimmy » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:19 am

veto600 wrote:
Yeah I could believe that

Do you think you would switch over to the AX in the future? Or another expandable version from another brand?

Well the way I see things, this current one is working great and supposedly comes with a lifetime warranty. If I were to ever need a revision, I’d probably go through the VA and have them replace it rather than deal with Rigicon or pay out of pocket. They say it has a lifetime warranty but my guess is that it only applies to the implant. The surgeon will still have to be paid and I’m damn sure not going back to India to go through round 2 of penis operations out there.
42 yo Implanted 27th of June ‘23 w/ Rigicon Infla10X in India, 22cm w/ 1cm RTE by Dr Gupta. On TRT for 10 years. Pills work sometimes & other times don’t. Finally made the decision to fix it permanently.

Andy100

Postby Andy100 » Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:19 am

Hello veto,

Are you okay after few months?

If you want you can give us an update

Thanks a lot

jakerip

Postby jakerip » Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:45 pm

Hey...would you be able to DM me Dr Karamans information too? I'm having literally the same issue as Eitaporra123. I've reached out to the email on his website but no reply. The DMs that I try to send on here are also stock in the outbox for some reason. I'm really ready to get this done and this doc seems like the best option for me financially. If you can send me the WhatsApp is really appreciate it.

veto600 wrote:
Eitaporra123 wrote:Hey man, well done on the surgery!

Reading the thread made me want to contact Dr Karaman but I get no replies from his website or hospital…

I tried to DM you but my message gets stuck in the outboox; could you please share his or his assistant’s WhatsApp number?

DM’ed you
41. ED since 2003 surgery to fix chordee. Venous leak diagnosed in 2011. Confirmed worse 2023. Pills stopped being as effective. Last stop...surgery with Dr Karaman in Turkey Oct '24.

Pre: 7.5in length x 6in girth

Andy100

Postby Andy100 » Mon Jul 29, 2024 2:36 am

jakerip wrote:Hey...would you be able to DM me Dr Karamans information too? I'm having literally the same issue as Eitaporra123. I've reached out to the email on his website but no reply. The DMs that I try to send on here are also stock in the outbox for some reason. I'm really ready to get this done and this doc seems like the best option for me financially. If you can send me the WhatsApp is really appreciate it.

veto600 wrote:
Eitaporra123 wrote:Hey man, well done on the surgery!

Reading the thread made me want to contact Dr Karaman but I get no replies from his website or hospital…

I tried to DM you but my message gets stuck in the outboox; could you please share his or his assistant’s WhatsApp number?

DM’ed you

If you search in a past post about Karaman someone share the way to contact him

Maybe you can contact the hospital, Nasimi is the responsable for the international’s patients…where are you from?

jakerip

Postby jakerip » Mon Jul 29, 2024 3:58 pm

Someone was able to DM me the contact info. Thanks

Andy100 wrote:
jakerip wrote:Hey...would you be able to DM me Dr Karamans information too? I'm having literally the same issue as Eitaporra123. I've reached out to the email on his website but no reply. The DMs that I try to send on here are also stock in the outbox for some reason. I'm really ready to get this done and this doc seems like the best option for me financially. If you can send me the WhatsApp is really appreciate it.

veto600 wrote:

DM’ed you

If you search in a past post about Karaman someone share the way to contact him

Maybe you can contact the hospital, Nasimi is the responsable for the international’s patients…where are you from?
41. ED since 2003 surgery to fix chordee. Venous leak diagnosed in 2011. Confirmed worse 2023. Pills stopped being as effective. Last stop...surgery with Dr Karaman in Turkey Oct '24.

Pre: 7.5in length x 6in girth

Return to “Implants”