implant and chemsex (coke, mdma, 4mmc)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
s7utty

implant and chemsex (coke, mdma, 4mmc)

Postby s7utty » Wed May 24, 2023 7:54 am

Hello, i used search engine but couldn’t find any information on that and there is no previous post history in this field.

So my question is dedicated to guys (any age) who are both - implanted and experienced in chemsex after stimulant drugs.

As it is well known, even healthy guys with zero erection issues are facing troubles with getting or maintaining or both when taking stuff like cocaine, meth, mephedrone and all other because of vasoconstriction. Even pills often fail to help in sufficient way for healthy guys who do drugs.

I was wondering if we have anyone here who do chemsex and have implant. I’m wondering how glans behave and how sensation changes in general. Cuz i assume while you base can be rock solid, glans due to vasoconstriction might be problematic.

Best Regards,

FYI - yes drugs are not good and shouldn’t be used at all or very occasionally, however Im still just thinking how it’s when u have implant and i can bet that someone already tried that.
28 years old. some form of ED always with me entire life.
///
19th May 22' - doppler, 10mcg PGE1, good inflow, terrible outflow (EDV) of 15cm/s.
Currently about to visit Paris to dr Allaire seeking for further help.

Hillywilly

Re: implant and chemsex (coke, mdma, 4mmc)

Postby Hillywilly » Wed May 24, 2023 11:33 pm

You can definitely get hard with IPP and cum on stimulants like exctasy and coke just takes longer
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Wed May 24, 2023 11:45 pm

See, the thing is, if you don't have natural engorgement due to taking drugs, your penis will be flat, oval and you may have soft glans or be able to feel the cylinders.

So, if these chems/drugs, cause ED, you may only be able to get a sub-par erection without engorgement.

Really not sure, but that's my guess. Maybe someone with more knowledge can chime in.

J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

s7utty

Postby s7utty » Thu May 25, 2023 7:28 am

Thanks guys for the replies so far. I find this thread interesting, especially since there hasn't been one yet - that's why I would like to ask for answers from more users because I can't believe that out of so many users no one has used stimulants.
///
19th May 22' - doppler, 10mcg PGE1, good inflow, terrible outflow (EDV) of 15cm/s.

FMLFML85

Postby FMLFML85 » Thu May 25, 2023 11:36 pm

s7utty wrote:Thanks guys for the replies so far. I find this thread interesting, especially since there hasn't been one yet - that's why I would like to ask for answers from more users because I can't believe that out of so many users no one has used stimulants.

Stims made my dick shrink ontop of the cylinders. It felt like my cylinders were gonna burst through my penis head. I also have had some damage caused from erosions and I worry that it maybe be do too doing stimulants while implanted.

s7utty

Postby s7utty » Fri May 26, 2023 6:44 am

FMLFML85 wrote:
s7utty wrote:Thanks guys for the replies so far. I find this thread interesting, especially since there hasn't been one yet - that's why I would like to ask for answers from more users because I can't believe that out of so many users no one has used stimulants.

Stims made my dick shrink ontop of the cylinders. It felt like my cylinders were gonna burst through my penis head. I also have had some damage caused from erosions and I worry that it maybe be do too doing stimulants while implanted.

Holy fuck, never thought in this way !!
This sounds scary but totally possible.
As penis shrink on stimulants, but cylinders aren’t…..

So how was this experience ? Did it hurt or rather than pain you felt more discomfort ?
How did penis behave and pain etc. when you inflated it during being under stimulant effect ?

Did you discontinued stimulants intake because of this experience ? Did it happened once or every time while being high on stims?

Thank you !
///

FMLFML85

Postby FMLFML85 » Fri May 26, 2023 12:46 pm

s7utty wrote:
FMLFML85 wrote:

So how was this experience ? Did it hurt or rather than pain you felt more discomfort ?
How did penis behave and pain etc. when you inflated it during being under stimulant effect ?

Did you discontinued stimulants intake because of this experience ? Did it happened once or every time while being high on stims?

Thank you !

It hurt for weeks after trying to inflate on stimulants. The pain was sudden and sharp. Any movement caused me to wince in pain. I cut back on stimulants and I make sure there is 0 saline in the cylinders if I do use stimulants.

You know how tiny your dick can get on stimulants. The implant limits how much you penis can retract. The ends of the cylinders are hard plastic and have a small tip at the end. If you have a 6” erection before implant your flaccid will be close to 5.5” flaccid with the implant. So your dick would be shrink wrapped to 5.5” hard plastic tipped cylinders.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sat May 27, 2023 1:25 am

FMLFML85 wrote:
s7utty wrote:
FMLFML85 wrote:Stims made my dick shrink ontop of the cylinders. It felt like my cylinders were gonna burst through my penis head. I also have had some damage caused from erosions and I worry that it maybe be do too doing stimulants while implanted.

Thank you !

It hurt for weeks after trying to inflate on stimulants. The pain was sudden and sharp. Any movement caused me to wince in pain. I cut back on stimulants and I make sure there is 0 saline in the cylinders if I do use stimulants.

You know how tiny your dick can get on stimulants. The implant limits how much you penis can retract. The ends of the cylinders are hard plastic and have a small tip at the end. If you have a 6” erection before implant your flaccid will be close to 5.5” flaccid with the implant. So your dick would be shrink wrapped to 5.5” hard plastic tipped cylinders.

Good to know, especially for people that take adderal for ADHD etc
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

Return to “Implants”