Implanted with Rigicon Malleable implant (Rigi10H) in India.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Italian

Re: Implanted with Rigicon Malleable implant (Rigi10H) in India.

Postby Italian » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:25 pm

thanks for the updates! keep updating us!.
happy for you!

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:23 am

implantguy1 wrote:Brother its so nice to hear that you are now happy with your implant. Now how is the rigidity? do you feel that with passing time implant is less rigid now as it is now more bendable? If you will post a picture of implant in formals it will be great help. How is sex now? Are you enjoying multiple positions?

I am mostly happy with it. But its a very new learning curve for me and there are inconveniences still. I sometime have to deal with a lot of pain if my penis is bent downwards and if i'm working sitting on my desk for long durations.(3-4 hours). I've faced similar pain, while i'm driving for more than 3-4 hours. I get rid of the pain by setting my penis free for a minute or two and re adjusting it in my underwear. Sometimes the pain would re-occur and i would have to stop and re-adjust it again. But the thought of the pain stays in my head, whenever i'm not working from home.

The implant is definitely more bendable now. The pictures that you see above are the same on how it looks in the formals. Nothing to worry about there. Still, i'll post a picture of it soon.

The sex is great. It is as good as it was before the implant. I have enjoyed as many positions as i can fancy, be it even a wheel barrow. lol. The implant is sturdy enough to experiment with all sorts of positions.

TableFox

Postby TableFox » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:52 pm

Hi Brotherman,

Really a big thank you for sharing your experience and the journey. I am planning to get a rigicon malleable implant. I don't have ED, however suffer from severe PME and all the medications for PME is effecting my Erection quality and libido.

Please let us know how you is your experience with Erection/sex after you ejaculate. I understand when you are aroused/ befor ejaculation with all the blood flowing in you will be having a firm and strong Erection, but what happens the moment you ejaculate? Are you able to feel the same stiff Erection and continue with the sex post ejaculation?

Appreciate your responses...

freshkid1234

Postby freshkid1234 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:44 am

Hello is it maybe possible to post some pictures from Rigi10.

One in the rest position and one in the ready for sex position.

Would be great.
Dr. Osmonov - 23/6/2023 UKSH Kiel
Coloplast 22cm+1cm RTE, Titan Touch pump - penoscrotal

Pamen116

Postby Pamen116 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:01 pm

Agreed - can you post some pictures of the upward rigid state? Thinking of going malleable next surgery
30 yrs old. Current IPP failed in 2022. Waiting revision. No insurance. I’ve had both Titan & AMS.

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:40 am

TableFox wrote:Please let us know how you is your experience with Erection/sex after you ejaculate. I understand when you are aroused/ befor ejaculation with all the blood flowing in you will be having a firm and strong Erection, but what happens the moment you ejaculate? Are you able to feel the same stiff Erection and continue with the sex post ejaculation?

After ejaculation, i retain my engorgement for 5 minutes or so. This helps if i want to continue having sex without taking a break, so your partner can get ready to say hello to multiple orgasms. However, if i don't want to continue or i want to take a break. The blood supply in your penis slowly falls back, just the way it would in a normal penis. But, since i have malleable rods inside me, it will still stay hard. This state is my new flaccid state. This is good enough for you to penetrate, and you will be able to continue post ejaculation. Your partner will still enjoy the sex to the fullest and you will able to continue as long as you want. But, donot confuse it with your erect state. Your erect state is when your glans is fully engorged. I believe that you will find your erection post ejaculation while your are thrusting somewhere in the middle of the act. I also believe that it will work well for you. You are making the right choice by going ahead with an implant. All the best.

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:50 am

freshkid1234 wrote:Is it maybe possible to post some pictures? One in the rest position and one in the ready for sex position.

I've posted pictures on this thread. You will find it in one of the previous pages.
That is my new flaccid position.
The erect state gets an inch thicker in order to accommodate the blood supple when i feel aroused.
It points straight, just like a normal erection would.

With the malleables you don't need to worry about the erect state at all. If you choose a good surgeon he will make sure that you don't loose any size what so ever. Your concern need to be that how well can you conceal it? Because it is always going to be hard. I am still figuring most of the things out after 5 months.

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:53 am

Pamen116 wrote:Agreed - can you post some pictures of the upward rigid state? Thinking of going malleable next surgery

You should consider it because of the lack of revisions needed. Please find the photos in one of the previous pages. Thats going to be your new flaccid state. It gets thicker when the blood flows in during an arousal. And it points straight like a normal penis would.

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:31 am

freshkid1234 wrote:Hello, thanks a lot for your thread here!

I read everything in detail and I am very happy that you explained everything so good.

How old are you?

I am 34.
I do combat sports, JiuJitsu, muay thai and sometimes mma.
Will this be still possible with malleable Rigicon implant`?

I think this could be a problem. I am facing issues when i work out. Because of the malleable, i am always hard. and sometimes it would point out at abrupt angles, when ever you sit and stand. So, while doing squats, my dick would just point out, this gets me really weirded out and working out at the gym has become a problem for me. Because i am worried that i'd look like a creep who is constantly grabbing his dick to readjust it,
So any exercise , which involves bending your knees or pelvic exercises for that matter even rock climbing would be problematic. Unless, if i find the right sort of gear or underwear for it, that can keep things in place without hurting me. I feel that if i can come across it, it will solve the problem. In fact, i am browsing threads across this forum, looking for the same answers. Please share them with me, if you come across something useful.
Or if not... whats about deep squats or other extreme postions, or maybe if you climb a wall or something else special and not normal movements?

I haven't been able to workout at a public gym because of the same concerns, I want to go Scuba diving, i cancelled it thinking that the malleable rods might face too much pressure and it'll hurt me. So, i have postponed it for now. I am still 5 months in my surgery. So i am learning as time passes by.

A solution to wall cimbing and deep squats is if you have your implant pointing upwards to your belly, you might be able to pull this off, but there will be discomfort. You will have to wrap your head around it.

For me, i am facing problems even when i am just sitting straight in my office chair and working for more than 3-4 hours in formal attire. The implant hurts, it is nowhere close to being as comfortable as i used to be before the implant. Forget about adventure sports. I am still worried about the day to day stuff and getting through my daily life. Sure i can fuck pussies all i want, but did i get fucked in the process?

I was in pain till three months after my surgery. I have been on a 5km rum and some cycling without a problem. So you should be fine with these. Maybe as the time passes by, and i try more outdoor activities later, i would be a better person to answer your questions. But, for now we share the same concerns. Please let me know if you find something.

if you make erection with your implant. which angle can you reach? up to 1or 2 oclock?

Okay this is something that you don't need to worry about at all. The erection is rock hard and points straight out, like a normal penis would. For me it stays at 90*. More like 3 o'clock.

You need to ask people with IPPs. They would be able to tell you better about the tubes in the 3 piece. Will they break if exposed to MMA?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:14 am

I am very happy to hear that you are happy, I was tempted to do it but the implantologists sponsor the 3 pieces, in some way they condition you, if one day it breaks I will go with malleable rigicon, I don't want to end up under the knife more than once, share brother and I hope you are very happy with your choice
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Return to “Implants”