NESBIT DONE DURING IMPLANTATION

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
fade3W

Re: NESBIT DONE DURING IMPLANTATION

Postby fade3W » Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:15 pm

Correct me if I’m wrong but can’t the Nesbit be undone? My understanding is it’s a stitch that is placed to pull your longer side down to straighten you out. There’s a chance a Nesbit procedure can fail which is when the stitch pops out and you’re back to square one. But if you get the Nesbit reversed you should gain some length. Might need a total revision at the same time.
Mid-30s
Titan 20 cm + 1 RTE to fix Peyronies, March 2021

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:34 pm

fade3W wrote:Correct me if I’m wrong but can’t the Nesbit be undone? My understanding is it’s a stitch that is placed to pull your longer side down to straighten you out. There’s a chance a Nesbit procedure can fail which is when the stitch pops out and you’re back to square one. But if you get the Nesbit reversed you should gain some length. Might need a total revision at the same time.

You might be right but then you're right back to having the condition that the Nesbit was meant to solve. I don't see the up side to that strategy.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:41 pm

fade3W wrote:Correct me if I’m wrong but can’t the Nesbit be undone? My understanding is it’s a stitch that is placed to pull your longer side down to straighten you out. There’s a chance a Nesbit procedure can fail which is when the stitch pops out and you’re back to square one. But if you get the Nesbit reversed you should gain some length. Might need a total revision at the same time.

Makes sense in theory, but undergoing another procedure poses many risks. I could be wrong too but there are some guys in the peyronies forum who I believe had the nesbit done (which they greatly regeretted) and caused significant length/girth loss. They then did the implant which helped them recover some length/girth. So, I am guessing, if the nesbit was reversable, they would have reversed it prior to or during the implant procedure? Correct me if I am wrong, I don't know too much about it, just putting 2 n 2 together.

As for OP, it seems he's been stuffed around a bit by the surgeon. They never discussed nesbit (which is used for dorsal curvature). OP never even had dorsal curvature, they also performed removal of the scrotal web (cosmetic procedure), which the OP never discussed with the surgeon. Almost seems like malpractice, or that the Doctor had mixed up procedure with someone elses.

Anyone have any more info on Dr Kramer?

J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

FinallyBionic

Postby FinallyBionic » Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:43 pm

cautiouslyoptimistic wrote:Either way the Nesbit procedure probably explains why I’m 14 months out from my implant and I’m still having stabbing pain in my glans and just below on the bottom side of my penis every time I inflate. I got an implant to relieve painful erections but all I’ve done is trade 1 problem for another. I still have pain and now my dick feels fake covered in hard plastic and bulging rubber cylinders at the base. What a joke

The cause of your pain could be due to another issue. You may need to get MRI for that. Also, your signature doesn't show the date of your implant. We thought that you are just implanted.
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

Bwtbbb

Postby Bwtbbb » Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:03 am

It's irreversible

cautiouslyoptimistic

Postby cautiouslyoptimistic » Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:26 am

I’m about several months post op. I don’t want to add a specific date for obvious reasons. My implant has never felt comfortable. I greatly regret doing it, I wish I went with grafting instead since I could still get hard.

Return to “Implants”