Titan flaccid Q

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
aussiePeyronies
Posts: 294
Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 9:44 am

Titan flaccid Q

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:55 am

Hey guys,

5 weeks post-op, my flaccid titan is still pointing out. This makes it very uncomfortable to wear clothes as I have to push th penis up, the way it was when I was inflated.

I have to get on a plane soon, I am just wondering, did your flaccid titan start to point more down as time went on and the cylidners softened? If so, how long did that take? Is there anything I can do to get my flaccid pointing more down or is it best to leave it alone.

Please dont tell me to contact my Doctor's office, I did not receive the best aftercare and already know that they will just say, it's all normal and to stop being anxious.

Thanks,
J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Dr Chris Love (Australia), Titan 22cm + 2cm RTE

ThailandBound
Posts: 394
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:32 pm

Re: Titan flaccid Q

Postby ThailandBound » Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:26 am

10 weeks post op.

Mine points down at about 4 o’clock. Maybe 4:30. The protrusion results in an obvious bulge when especially wearing loose pants shorts. I like, as does my girlfriend.

When i deflate, i squeeze the hell out of of it until i can squeeze no more. Then i take that flaccid into my fist and push it hard “into” my body. I then, with dick still squeezed tight in my fist, pull down vertically and stretch it, pretty hard, pulling the glans under my body toward my ass, and hold/stretch it there. Sometimes i sit with it pulled between my legs, holding it in place.

My dick looks a little alien at that point, and i have to model it back into a normal shape, like clay.

I am told this will also improve as the cylinders soften.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

WatNext
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:52 am

Re: Titan flaccid Q

Postby WatNext » Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:41 am

aussiePeyronies wrote:Hey guys,

5 weeks post-op, my flaccid titan is still pointing out. This makes it very uncomfortable to wear clothes as I have to push th penis up, the way it was when I was inflated.

I have to get on a plane soon, I am just wondering, did your flaccid titan start to point more down as time went on and the cylidners softened? If so, how long did that take? Is there anything I can do to get my flaccid pointing more down or is it best to leave it alone.

Please dont tell me to contact my Doctor's office, I did not receive the best aftercare and already know that they will just say, it's all normal and to stop being anxious.

Thanks,
J


I think it all depends on your own anatomy (depth of crus, implant length, suspensory ligament tightness....at a guess). Mine pointed out for several months and softened considerably between 6 - 12 months.
44 years old - Bowel cancer - L4/L5/S1 spinal injury - Went straight to implant after 2 years complete ED 2/3/22
TITAN: 22cm + 3.5cm RTE (11cm prox - 14cm dist)

OEM: 7.5" x 4.7"
AFTER SURGERY: 4" x 4"
6 MONTHS: 7" x 5.1"

aussiePeyronies
Posts: 294
Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 9:44 am

Re: Titan flaccid Q

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:47 am

WatNext wrote:
aussiePeyronies wrote:Hey guys,

5 weeks post-op, my flaccid titan is still pointing out. This makes it very uncomfortable to wear clothes as I have to push th penis up, the way it was when I was inflated.

I have to get on a plane soon, I am just wondering, did your flaccid titan start to point more down as time went on and the cylidners softened? If so, how long did that take? Is there anything I can do to get my flaccid pointing more down or is it best to leave it alone.

Please dont tell me to contact my Doctor's office, I did not receive the best aftercare and already know that they will just say, it's all normal and to stop being anxious.

Thanks,
J


I think it all depends on your own anatomy (depth of crus, implant length, suspensory ligament tightness....at a guess). Mine pointed out for several months and softened considerably between 6 - 12 months.


Thanks, I guess it's just a matter of waiting for the cylinders to soften over time. Makes it difficult to function normal life with a half erection pointing out.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Dr Chris Love (Australia), Titan 22cm + 2cm RTE

gjmjoe017
Posts: 1021
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:32 am
Location: NW Arkansas

Re: Titan flaccid Q

Postby gjmjoe017 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:59 am

Hang in there,with good cycling it will soften and be comfortable!!!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,5 1/2 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

riseagain
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:25 pm

Re: Titan flaccid Q

Postby riseagain » Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:37 am

Yep agree with all the above, just give it time. Mine points to about 5 o'clock and is over 6 inches flaccid. Again give it time you will come to love it.
64 yrs old. Started using Viagra mid-forties, Pre op length 6.5 to 7 inches, girth 6 inches at base and 5.5 mid shaft. Post op length 7 inches, lost a little girth. Married 38 years to an awesome wife. Implanted on 8/4/2022 Titan 24cm XL. Dr Hakky

Crotalus
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:54 pm

Re: Titan flaccid Q

Postby Crotalus » Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:28 pm

I have the same issue and the same lack of instruction or support from my DR and surgeon I wear briefs and then a tight jock strap when I travel
1-26-23 Titan Genesis 18 CM - destructive experience to Trimix cause peyronies diseases and scaring. Dr. (FIRED)

Randalltx
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:27 pm
Location: Texas - Austin/San Antonio

Re: Titan flaccid Q

Postby Randalltx » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:17 pm

5 weeks postop for me stilll half inflated. Wife measured it 6 in long, 7 around. It is going to be visible.

Since two weeks post op I have had to go to PT in a crwoded gym with one female tech and others being male. Office staff all female, patients half and half. The girls look, the female patients look, the older the more looking, the female tech is on her phone all the time she has looked but doesn't react, the guys are horsing around all the time avoiding patients.

I wear a very strong tight jock over pouch underwear pointing up sometimses, down, sometimes to 3 pm. It has gotten to where it does not bother me. I do not advertise it, I just wear it. I don't acitively show it or hide it. I think my worry about it was in my head. So I don't care anymore.

Plane ride. Trust me, flight attendants have seen and handled bigger. Be courteous to everyone and you owe no explantations. It is less noticeable when I am sitting. When I stand up, please move out of the way as it might point somewhere I am not expecting. Behave normally and do not accept phone numbers from nurses or flight attendants. You never know where they have been. You will be fine. Enjoy your trip.
75yo, ED Venuous Leak since age 40. South Texas location.
02/09/2023 24 CM Titan Dr. Hofer, Stone Oak Meth San Antonio.

@OEM 7.5L x 6.0/2.0L x 6.0 (Grower)
@6 wks 6.2L x 6.0/4.5L x 6.0
Show/Tell ok ask anything.

WatNext
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:52 am

Re: Titan flaccid Q

Postby WatNext » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:36 pm

aussiePeyronies wrote:
WatNext wrote:
aussiePeyronies wrote:Hey guys,

5 weeks post-op, my flaccid titan is still pointing out. This makes it very uncomfortable to wear clothes as I have to push th penis up, the way it was when I was inflated.

I have to get on a plane soon, I am just wondering, did your flaccid titan start to point more down as time went on and the cylidners softened? If so, how long did that take? Is there anything I can do to get my flaccid pointing more down or is it best to leave it alone.

Please dont tell me to contact my Doctor's office, I did not receive the best aftercare and already know that they will just say, it's all normal and to stop being anxious.

Thanks,
J


I think it all depends on your own anatomy (depth of crus, implant length, suspensory ligament tightness....at a guess). Mine pointed out for several months and softened considerably between 6 - 12 months.


Thanks, I guess it's just a matter of waiting for the cylinders to soften over time. Makes it difficult to function normal life with a half erection pointing out.


2 months after I got my implant it was sticking out like a divining rod. I went to a mates 40th birthday and even in jeans it was hard to disguise. Made for a fun time hugging my mates partners trying not to make contact...
As I had a Glansplexy too it's only been in the past few months that tip pain has totally subsided.

Try not to (I know it's hard...pun intended) worry atm. Until 6 months I was really rethinking my choice. It'll get better I promise.
44 years old - Bowel cancer - L4/L5/S1 spinal injury - Went straight to implant after 2 years complete ED 2/3/22
TITAN: 22cm + 3.5cm RTE (11cm prox - 14cm dist)

OEM: 7.5" x 4.7"
AFTER SURGERY: 4" x 4"
6 MONTHS: 7" x 5.1"

Rider1400
Posts: 430
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:23 pm
Location: Benton Arkansas

Re: Titan flaccid Q

Postby Rider1400 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:42 pm

I had similar issues and the thing that helps most it to deflate it more as said in other post. It will hurt to be bent for a while especially where it dogears but this too shall pass with time!
56yo ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE so the journey begins!


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gjmjoe017, master1c8, SWorks17 and 18 guests