Starting to get cold feet a bit what do you guys think?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Anonymous FT Member

Re: Starting to get cold feet a bit what do you guys think?

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:02 am

Hillywilly wrote:
PSSDorAmINormal wrote:
Hillywilly wrote:
Do you think masturbating too much gave you the HG? I wouldn't think flaccid/semi playing with yourself would cause damage. I'm a little jealous of your long masturbation sessions, but how could you really masturbate for several days?/quote]

100% I think it caused the damage I felt a mild pain (but overridden by the pleasure) and the tissue became hardened that same day and boom ED. Adderall up regulates dopamine, concentration and libido. Apparently urologic injuries on it are very common due to rough prolonged sex. It’s also a vasoconstrictor which inhibits wound healing. Also on amphetamines drinking eating and sleeping are of little importance so you can literal jerk for a full day which I would do and when I would cum it would be so intense no other pleasure in life could replicate it. But 30 seconds of Nirvana not worth the after effect.

Okay so help me figure this out. How can a person jerk all day, or have prolonged sex all the while on a vasoconstrictor. Wouldn't that be like flaccid and contricted.

I thought it was vasodilators that people want for bloodflow

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:21 am

PSSDorAmINormal wrote:
Hillywilly wrote:
PSSDorAmINormal wrote:

Okay so help me figure this out. How can a person jerk all day, or have prolonged sex all the while on a vasoconstrictor. Wouldn't that be like flaccid and contricted.

I thought it was vasodilators that people want for bloodflow

You got it. Wasn't hard the whole time but I would go through various states or arousal flaccid, semi, fully erect usually in order and I would slow the strokes and repeat until the eventually epic orgasm which would be the best feeling imaginable 1000x more intense than a normal orgasm.

but point is rubbing semi and flaccid was putting pressure and injuring the tunica.
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:07 pm

Hillywilly wrote:
You got it. Wasn't hard the whole time but I would go through various states or arousal flaccid, semi, fully erect usually in order and I would slow the strokes and repeat until the eventually epic orgasm which would be the best feeling imaginable 1000x more intense than a normal orgasm.

but point is rubbing semi and flaccid was putting pressure and injuring the tunica.

So if you love stroking it definitely sounds like the wrong med for you

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:13 pm

WatNext wrote:I'm just going to put this out there, having gone through a fair bit of shit and seeing others going through the same. Be very careful of self diagnosis. Your mind can do very funny things when stressed and worried and the last thing you want to do is jump into something if you don't have to.

Its way too easy to convince yourself there is something wrong just because you have done something you believe contributed to it. "Correlation doesn't imply causation".

Make sure you try every avenue possible before the implant. Try more cardio. Test for testosterone. Get bloods done to check vitamin deficiencies. Are you depressed (do you need medication for this). Eat healthy. Fuck alcohol right off and any drugs.

All of these can contribute to ED. If after all of this you still have problems, an implant is a very good last resort....many argue better than pills of which i happen to agree with.

Solid advise. My dick looks good and actually gets quite hard in the standing position. Laying down and masterbating though.. things are abnormal it is not getting firm enough. Test levels checked last week and are good. Still have the surgery set and two doppler’s. Been pretty depressed last 6 months though hard to imagine it could effect me to this degree. Two dopplers set soon hopefully I can get this situation behind me.
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

Eharrison

Postby Eharrison » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:13 am

Dr Hakky did mine in December 2022 and the first 5 weeks were rough, but I'm so happy I got it done. I have no regrets and I'm having the best sex of my life. All performance anxiety is gone and my wife is happy. I had my prostate removed Feb of 2022 and the only way I could get an erection was with Trimix and it was unpredictable. The implant is so much better and we can have sex anytime, anywhere, for as long as she wants. I'm one happy customer. Hakky is the best!
Age 63 Robotic PR 2/2022, struggling with ED before RP, pills don't work, trimix not consistent.
Titan XL 24cm Dr Hakky Atlanta. Married 43 years to a beautiful sexy wife.

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Wed May 10, 2023 10:06 am

Mark1974 wrote:From what I've been reading after your implant more than just your feet will be cold

False info. Perhaps this is the case for guys that get no bloodflow beforehand but when engorged I have no issues it is still warm and has blood in it. The only time it's cold for me is during cycling with no arousal due to reduced blood flow.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Wed May 10, 2023 11:06 am

Hillywilly wrote:
Mark1974 wrote:From what I've been reading after your implant more than just your feet will be cold

False info. Perhaps this is the case for guys that get no bloodflow beforehand but when engorged I have no issues it is still warm and has blood in it. The only time it's cold for me is during cycling with no arousal due to reduced blood flow.

That’s my experience too.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Return to “Implants”