Dating with injections?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Frenchie

Dating with injections?

Postby Frenchie » Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:39 pm

Hello fellow injectors. I am currently on the first steps of using injections while dating and I do not want to tell my new partner what I am doing because I'll be looked as a creep or weirdo or less of a man if she knows I am injecting this shit in my penis. I do not have the intention of lying forever but until I find a good girl who I trust and respect and wont be bothered by this(hopely I find one). Now 2 questions :
1. What excuses do you use when going to the bathroom to inject? What should I say for example to make it look less suspicious?
2. If i fuck up the injection technique and it doesnt get hard what excuse to use that I am not having sex? Something to save the embarrasement.
I know that a lot of guys are old here and married with their partners forever but please look at this in a young guy prespective.
Venous like since I was 20 years old. Pills don't work too well. Thinking of implant in the future

KeithC

Re: Dating with injections?

Postby KeithC » Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:11 pm

I took a different approach than you and told all of the women ahead of time. Not one of them freaked out or turned me down. And every one of them came back for more. Its a lot easier that way. Be confident and matter of fact about it. Tell her you have this problem but you have a solution for it.

IF one does freak out on you fuck her, find someone else.

ALSO If you are really new at this do a couple dry runs first alone. Don't blow your first time with her. If you do it right you can pound her for hours and that will leave her saying WOW...

Pumpkinman

Postby Pumpkinman » Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:45 pm

Frenchie wrote:Hello fellow injectors. I am currently on the first steps of using injections while dating and I do not want to tell my new partner what I am doing because I'll be looked as a creep or weirdo or less of a man if she knows I am injecting this shit in my penis. I do not have the intention of lying forever but until I find a good girl who I trust and respect and wont be bothered by this(hopely I find one). Now 2 questions :
1. What excuses do you use when going to the bathroom to inject? What should I say for example to make it look less suspicious?
2. If i fuck up the injection technique and it doesnt get hard what excuse to use that I am not having sex? Something to save the embarrasement.
I know that a lot of guys are old here and married with their partners forever but please look at this in a young guy prespective.

Always have the syringes preloaded of course that'll save a lot of time and just say something like you want to brush your teeth first which is always good to do. My girl I'm with now knows and couldn't give a crap but with previous ones I didn't want to know that's just one thing I would do. You will eventually get so good at it it'll only take a short time and you'll know right away if you got the spot. As for fucking up the injection technique im not against a double shot if I have to.....just always keep Sudafed on you at all times. I've never had an issue with a double shot all though its not recommended. If you don't want to chance that you can always go with that you're feeling sick and it must have been something you ate.

lagerfeld2306

Postby lagerfeld2306 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:39 am

Hello, after my divorce I have already had several dates. If you meet more often, I would also say that you had an accident or whatever and now need a medication, which will not be to her disadvantage. Everyone understood. If it remains unique, I say, after you have drunk something, I'll freshen up for a moment. I need 3 minutes then. That's enough. But it is very important that you know beforehand how to inject correctly.
You have to know exactly how to react and how to inject properly. Otherwise it won't work. It's better to do a few dry runs beforehand. I have not had a single failed attempt in women in 7 years. It always worked, but you have to know beforehand exactly what you are doing and how to respond to the cans
Spina Bifida and ED since birth. Sex with pills possible for a while, injections have been working fine for 7 years. Slight increase in dose. Consideration implant

Martin6469

Postby Martin6469 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:35 pm

Have two pre-loaded syringes in case you drop one out of nervousness. The Trimix doesn't have to be cold until injecting; body temperature for hours is ok. As Keith and lagerfeld say, have plenty of injecting experience before dating - I've injected for five years and I still miss ten percent of them.
Age 78 in 2023. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:46 pm

First date is the hardest because where you meeting drinks? Dinner? etc. Means you'll need to carry a syringe not a problem if it's winter and you have a coat or it fits well in the pocket. After that it is pretty easy just have em come over, I would just inject before they came over be good to go.
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:58 pm

If I am hooking up, I just have a syringe with me. It’s in a little case that is barely larger than the syringe itself. About the size of a nice pen.
I carry it in my pants pocket. When things are about get intimate I just excuse myself to the bathroom. “I’ll be right back. I’m going to use the restroom”. I’ve never needed to say ANYTHING more complicated or detailed than that. Ever. And a I’ve been injecting for 6,7,8 years (I’ve lost track of when I started.)

I pretty much never miss with injections. In the 100s of shots I’ve used I think I missed once.

But just in case you do miss, “Baby we are just going to focus on you tonight.” And go to town via oral on her. Mouth, fingers, toys, whatever will drive her wild. If there is any comment or question about your erection (or lack of) saying “It was a super stressful day (or week) and I just want to focus on making you feel good. We’ll take care of me next time.” I wouldn’t go into any more detail than that and doubt there will be any further questions. Even men without ED can have an off day on rare occasion. This is totally normal.

I have several partners I’ve been having sex with for years and they have no idea I use shots. None at all. You’ll know when you are comfortable sharing that information. If you want it to become more than friends with benefits, telling sooner is probably better than later so she doesn’t feel like you were withholding information. Most people like to be trusted with information. They want to be supportive. Particularly anyone with whom it’s worth building a relationship.

Enjoy. If shots work for you, it’s really great to just know I’ll be hard for a while and I don’t need to think about it.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Frenchie

Postby Frenchie » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:33 pm

GoodWood wrote:If I am hooking up, I just have a syringe with me. It’s in a little case that is barely larger than the syringe itself. About the size of a nice pen.
I carry it in my pants pocket. When things are about get intimate I just excuse myself to the bathroom. “I’ll be right back. I’m going to use the restroom”. I’ve never needed to say ANYTHING more complicated or detailed than that. Ever. And a I’ve been injecting for 6,7,8 years (I’ve lost track of when I started.)

I pretty much never miss with injections. In the 100s of shots I’ve used I think I missed once.

But just in case you do miss, “Baby we are just going to focus on you tonight.” And go to town via oral on her. Mouth, fingers, toys, whatever will drive her wild. If there is any comment or question about your erection (or lack of) saying “It was a super stressful day (or week) and I just want to focus on making you feel good. We’ll take care of me next time.” I wouldn’t go into any more detail than that and doubt there will be any further questions. Even men without ED can have an off day on rare occasion. This is totally normal.

I have several partners I’ve been having sex with for years and they have no idea I use shots. None at all. You’ll know when you are comfortable sharing that information. If you want it to become more than friends with benefits, telling sooner is probably better than later so she doesn’t feel like you were withholding information. Most people like to be trusted with information. They want to be supportive. Particularly anyone with whom it’s worth building a relationship.

Enjoy. If shots work for you, it’s really great to just know I’ll be hard for a while and I don’t need to think about it.

How do you keep the prefilled syringes in a case? Is there a risk of the plunger going down itself from movement and wasting the medication?
Venous like since I was 20 years old. Pills don't work too well. Thinking of implant in the future

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:02 pm

The case is designed so the plunger can’t move. It’s locked in place.

E8ED67DC-715B-40D7-8333-355B29904265.jpeg
E8ED67DC-715B-40D7-8333-355B29904265.jpeg (273.33 KiB) Viewed 518 times
Frenchie wrote:
GoodWood wrote:If I am hooking up, I just have a syringe with me. It’s in a little case that is barely larger than the syringe itself. About the size of a nice pen.

How do you keep the prefilled syringes in a case? Is there a risk of the plunger going down itself from movement and wasting the medication?
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

RPSurvivor

Postby RPSurvivor » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:31 pm

I cheated and started dating a nurse. I taught to do my injections, and have never done one myself since.

I was afraid of what women would say, but my dating coach (a woman) said it would not be a problem. She was right.

I was dating because my wife died when I was 60. I decided not to have intercourse with anyone until I decided I wanted them long term. This was to avoid falling in love with intercourse. ED helped because intercourse was impossible. At least until I was ready.

Return to “Injections”