Squats and Deadlifts with implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Captain1117

Squats and Deadlifts with implant?

Postby Captain1117 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:09 pm

While I am waiting to hear back from surgeon 2 to schedule my implant..I enjoy working out.

Curious if anyone has had this conversation with their surgeon about doing squats, leg press and deadlifts with the implant. With the lifting belt, I imagine there is a lot of pressure built up within the abdominal cavity (there reservoir is located there).

Thoughts?
" The greatest benefit of an implant is that a man stops thinking about ED."-Dr.Eid

48, healthy, straight, single.ED after turning 40. AMS LGX implanted by Dr.Yonah Krakowski in June 2023.

ViaSwiss

Re: Squats and Deadlifts with implant?

Postby ViaSwiss » Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:20 am

It shouldnt be an issue.
Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

aslanglobal

Postby aslanglobal » Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:21 pm

I'm currently in the process of trying to qualify for comptetitions. I have issues with deadlifting but it has nothing to do with the implant. You do have to be careful how you position yourself, but you get used to it. I have lost zero power since being implanted. When I do lunges, I must wear stretchy pants, otherwise the dick will get in the way. Overall, this is not going to hamper anything. And adjusting becomes second nature over time. I have never noticed an issue with pressure in the abdonimal cavity after the 6 week recovery.

quote="Captain1117"]While I am waiting to hear back from surgeon 2 to schedule my implant..I enjoy working out.

Curious if anyone has had this conversation with their surgeon about doing squats, leg press and deadlifts with the implant. With the lifting belt, I imagine there is a lot of pressure built up within the abdominal cavity (there reservoir is located there).

Thoughts?[/quote]
37, Implanted 8/10/21. 22 cm Titan, Dr. Tariq Hakky.

Captain1117

Postby Captain1117 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:46 pm

Thanks
" The greatest benefit of an implant is that a man stops thinking about ED."-Dr.Eid

48, healthy, straight, single.ED after turning 40. AMS LGX implanted by Dr.Yonah Krakowski in June 2023.

Return to “Implants”