Recommendation: Ohio Implant Surgeons

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
tmasters

Recommendation: Ohio Implant Surgeons

Postby tmasters » Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:58 pm

Hi,

I'm looking for recommendations from men who have had successful implants performed in Ohio. I'm 52 and had my prostate removed 5 years ago and due to the removal of nerve bundles I'm unable to have erection. I've been thru the trimix and pills route without any luck. I'm ready to get back into the action and will be happy just to see the ol boy hard again. Tired of dry fapping with a limp dick. Any help is appreciated and anyone willing to talk about their experiences and any regrets please message me or email me.

Thank you for taking the time to read I hope someone can recommend a good Surgeon.

Toby

Craigohbig

Re: Recommendation: Ohio Implant Surgeons

Postby Craigohbig » Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:10 pm

I’d also like to know
42 ED for 9 years vl after a fall. Pre implant 8 1/4 bp x 6 1/8 ish
Clavell titan 26+1 rte…post op very excited: 8 5/8” x 6 1/4” (7” base)
Starting to lose some length

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:17 pm

Hi Ohio guys. Look up Dr. Kevin Campbell of The Urology Group. PM me if you want to talk further.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

robcb1

Postby robcb1 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:33 pm

I had my surgery in August at the Cleveland Clinic. Couldn’t be happier with the results. PM me if you would like to know more.
Implanted 8/23/22. Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE’s, infrapubic. Married 40 years.

I'm learning 53

Postby I'm learning 53 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:14 pm

To the Ohio group..l have not yet had an implant. That said lm months away from the surgery. I have an appointment in January to start the procedure. Right now I have a urologist at UH in Cleveland, though the surgery appointment is with a Cleveland Clinic surgeon. Can l make contact with the fella that used Cleveland Clinic. I would like to compare what I know with your experience. This is a needed topic. Like one person on this forum said " you can fly over a lot of good surgeons going to NY Fla or GA. We need to find that right doctors in Ohio Cleveland area. Hopefully with that conversation more information can help us make discussions. Thanks to all who contributed to these forums

robcb1

Postby robcb1 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:15 am

Hey I’m Learning, Cleveland Clinic guy here. I sent you a private message. I am happy to answer any of your questions.
Implanted 8/23/22. Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE’s, infrapubic. Married 40 years.

Return to “Implants”