Uncut implanted cock considering girth enhancement

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Ronn1708

Uncut implanted cock considering girth enhancement

Postby Ronn1708 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:16 pm

I am 60 male who has had an implant for several years now. I have had numerous replacements. Everything is working great thanks to Dr Hakky in Atlanta. I am now considering a girth enhancement.
I have looked at numerous websites and looked at may post here. Is there anyone who is uncut and had a fat transfer? Some doctors require Circumcision and other do not. My doctor does not.
I want some feedback from those who have had a fat transfer please. Does the fat feel soft all the time? Does the fat make the veins more visible? I’m currently 5.5 in length and 5 Girth. I’m wanting to be 6.5 in Girth. Does it make your penis appear shorter? Does the Foreskin have problems retracting? I currently have lots of Foreskin. I’m older and really don’t want to be Circumcised at my age. Can fat be removed if you don’t like it? How much fat is lost after a few months. Like if I get it and I’m 6.5 in Girth after the swelling goes down will I keep the 6.5 or will it go to 6?
Any additional information would be appreciated greatly!!
Thanks for any input.
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

Txagq8

Re: Uncut implanted cock considering girth enhancement

Postby Txagq8 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:49 pm

Disclaimers: I’m not uncut, I’ve never had any enhancement, but I’ll tell you what I would do in your situation.

Take Nancy Reagan’s advice and “just say no.”

Reasoning.

Before my implant, my Dick was 3.5x5 flaccid, 6.8x6.0 erect.

Yes, a fat cock looks shorter. Lots of guys have 3” softies. But mine being that fat I thought I had the smallest pecker in the continental United States, including tropical possessions.

A 6” thickness when erect was nice, but it wasn’t the end all, be all. Being able to get hard as steel is truly where it’s at.

I’m very close to 6 3/4 x 5 1/2 with this LGX. Best thing ever. Looks good, works great.

Truthfully, your 5 1/2 x 5 is all you need. Women don’t measure guys. If any are paying attention to size at all, their concern is (a) it’s not a micro penis and (b) it’s not so big that it’ll hurt. Both of us occupy that sweet spot in between. You’ve got plenty so start using it.

The penis doesn’t ordinarily have significant amounts of fat, so injecting it or trying to overlay tissues via dermal fat grafting are just begging for complications.

If you’ve got a stable, working implant…..and have dodged infection…..don’t F it up by doing something that could result in an infection.

I get it. We’re men. Bigger is better. I wish I were 10x7. I’d never get laid but I could admire myself in the mirror. But let reality sink in. You’re average or a little better. That implant gives you super stud powers. Rather than dwell on what you wish you were, spend time enjoying what you have.

It’s a free country. Do what you want. If it were me, I’d leave well enough alone.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:13 am

Fat transfer is generally acknowledged as not the best girth enhancement. For the best results you want hyaluronic acid (HA) filler. Dr Hakky performs this enhancement actually, I've spoken on the phone to him about it
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:38 am

There are a few implanted guys who have had PMMA on this board.

They all seemed to have turned out well.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

Floridaspeedo

Postby Floridaspeedo » Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:49 am

I am exploring Phallofill and Perrito promoted Urofill.

Stone investigating and haven't made a decision yet but I also am cut
ED survivor 5 years. Tried pills, Gainswave, PRP, Bi-Mix/Tri Mix (worked 50% but very painful for 24 hours after injection.) 55 Gay - Single Titan Coloplast implanted June 1st, 2022, scrotal in Miami by Dr Billy Cordone..,very happy. Zero regrets

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:24 pm

Don’t do fat injections or transfer!Look into the newer methods!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

Return to “Implants”