ED and a new woman . . . ? Sheesh

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
Peckerwood

Re: ED and a new woman . . . ? Sheesh

Postby Peckerwood » Tue May 07, 2013 8:13 am

A word of advice: Don't say, "No go, huh." Say, "What works better for you, a drink and dinner right after work? Or, would another day be better; you name the date?" Expect to succeed.

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Tue May 07, 2013 9:00 am

Peckerwood wrote:A word of advice: Don't say, "No go, huh." Say, "What works better for you, a drink and dinner right after work? Or, would another day be better; you name the date?" Expect to succeed.

Heh, well, I've been single since 1978 and from what I've seen, if a woman does not want to go out with you then it doesn't matter much how you phrase something. And the reverse is also true: If she thinks you're hot, a little misstep on your part isn't going to turn her off.

Everybody's different and will have different reactions. There's an infinite number of variables within human relations to make any real predictions. Or so it seems to me.
RP in 2012 because of prostate cancer. 100% ED, also some leakage problems.

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Tue May 07, 2013 3:32 pm

Ok, so here's what upset the proverbial applecart:

She chased me down today and apologized for sinking my ship yesterday, and even said that she was flattered that I'd asked her out.

Here's why she turned me down: She has a BF and has been with him for 12 years.

This is what I had been trying to find out since February, but nobody else there knew anything for sure. I just told her this, and she correctly guessed that nobody said anything.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Because of her, I dared to learn how to stick a needle into my dick to get it hard. At least now I know I'm viable for fucking if another woman pops up in my life.

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Thu May 16, 2013 10:40 pm

Andy,

Was just thinking the other night, not sure why, but maybe the solution to putting your trimix to a good test will be to hire a hooker??

Can't hurt to try, yah -- but may be expensive (but ought to be worth it since you'll get your full hours worth for sure due to your secret weapon Joy Juice).

Also, maybe you can make a deal with your unsuspecting Honey where you get to keep her as long as you have a hard-on.
With your 2-3 hr limit, you'll have her wondering what the hell is going on after an hour or so.

Also with a hooker you don't have to be shy about telling us, your loyal fans, all the details afterwards.. nothing to be gentlemanly about there...

J
Last edited by JimStars on Fri May 17, 2013 10:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Fri May 17, 2013 12:26 am

Jim, interesting idea! But I live in the woods and wouldn't have any clue of how to find a hooker. :(

Heh, if I ever do nail Miss Perfect Pelvis, I would post every detail here anyway. :D I saw her today (no chance to talk), she had on a summery skirt and sleeveless shirt, lotta nice brown skin showing. At least my tongue still gets hard. I would so give her a tongue bath.

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Wed May 22, 2013 3:30 pm

Gads, I'm so freaking shameless and pathetic.

I cut a small lilac blossom from one of the bushes in my yard today and gave it to Perfect Pelvis when I went into where she works. A big lip kiss comes my way so I put my hand behind her head and held her there for a moment, first time for that. So a while later I'm in one of the offices and she comes in and gives me a handful of candy.

WTF, I feel like I'm still in high school. But it sure boosts my ego, FWIW.

rschweiger

Postby rschweiger » Fri May 24, 2013 2:26 pm

Hey Andy,
Doesn't hurt to keep trying obviously she has some interest? Or I would suppose
You'd be wearing your balls as a hat?(I don't care how far in the woods you live)
I lived in cow country for a while,and they weren't even just that friendly....lol
Rich

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Fri May 24, 2013 4:33 pm

Rich, she is definitely interested, although I don't know yet what is driving her.

I was in there today, but did not see her. :(

I did not understand your comment about cow country. :?:

rschweiger

Postby rschweiger » Fri May 31, 2013 2:49 pm

Hey Andy,
My comment was in reference to you saying you lived in the woods.
All cow country meant was that I spent a few years living in an area surrounded by dairy farms and farms in. general, all I smelled when I stepped on my porch was cow shit........lol.
Hope you saw her this week? And ya both went home w/atleast a flirty smile and a pleasant thought.
Rich.

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Fri May 31, 2013 4:45 pm

rschweiger wrote:Hey Andy,
My comment was in reference to you saying you lived in the woods.
All cow country meant was that I spent a few years living in an area surrounded by dairy farms and farms in. general, all I smelled when I stepped on my porch was cow shit........lol.
Hope you saw her this week? And ya both went home w/atleast a flirty smile and a pleasant thought.
Rich.

Ok, around here it's nothing but steep hills covered with timber for miles, so I don't equate "the woods" with farms. :(

Oh yes I've seen her, I've been taking her a flower every time, haha. The wild phlox are blooming now so that's what she got today. Got two kisses. I told her I liked her kisses but there was one problem: they don't last long enough, haha.

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”