UTI's and implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
artful todger

Re: UTI's and implant

Postby artful todger » Sat May 14, 2022 3:28 am

frank66665 wrote:what are the symptoms of a urinary tract infection

i didn't have one this time, but its usually, burning urine and wanting to go frequently and sometimes pain in the bladder or back/kidneys) maybe a fever or general feeling of unwellness.
Peyronies since december 2017. 80 degree curve and shrinkage. Tried every supplement, traction and VED.
implant surgery 11th feb 2022 london with prof ralph.
Titan 22cm with 1 cm rte

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sat May 14, 2022 7:46 am

artful todger wrote:
frank66665 wrote:what are the symptoms of a urinary tract infection

i didn't have one this time, but its usually, burning urine and wanting to go frequently and sometimes pain in the bladder or back/kidneys) maybe a fever or general feeling of unwellness.

hello, I have had burning pains for 40/50 days just where the pee comes out, could it be that it was a urinary tract infection ?. now it's over, I'm going with paid girls and the foreplay is uncovered, could it be a urinary tract infection due to foreplay uncovered?
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

SearchingUSA

Postby SearchingUSA » Sat May 14, 2022 2:54 pm

artful todger wrote:I will sound a bit paranoid here, but could the reservoir be pushing on my colon causing diverculitis? it's on the same side. And could a perforation in the colon infect the reservoir . I've been on antibiotics for 5 days but still getting pain.

I was curious about the potential for perforations and asked Dr. Clavell. He told me that there's no reason to be concerned, it would take something like a 300lb partner bouncing on you, slipping out, and having all of their weight coming down directly on the implant. Essentially, it would take an extreme, violent amount of pressure to cause the implants to be forced backwards and cause a perforation.

Mid 30’s. ED since early 20’s. Pharmaceuticals were helpful initially, but stopped working. Implanted with Titan 22cm -.5cm (no RTEs) by Dr. Clavell 1/26/2022.

My Mid-30s Implant Journal

artful todger

Postby artful todger » Sat May 14, 2022 3:25 pm

SearchingUSA wrote:
artful todger wrote:I will sound a bit paranoid here, but could the reservoir be pushing on my colon causing diverculitis? it's on the same side. And could a perforation in the colon infect the reservoir . I've been on antibiotics for 5 days but still getting pain.

I was curious about the potential for perforations and asked Dr. Clavell. He told me that there's no reason to be concerned, it would take something like a 300lb partner bouncing on you, slipping out, and having all of their weight coming down directly on the implant. Essentially, it would take an extreme, violent amount of pressure to cause the implants to be forced backwards and cause a perforation.

Ha ha :lol: I actually meant the other way. sometimes diverticulitus infections perforate the colon wall which then infects the abdomen, i just wondered if this would then infect the reservoir.
Peyronies since december 2017. 80 degree curve and shrinkage. Tried every supplement, traction and VED.
implant surgery 11th feb 2022 london with prof ralph.
Titan 22cm with 1 cm rte

Return to “Implants”