First trial Trimax shot

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
rode2nowhere

First trial Trimax shot

Postby rode2nowhere » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:10 pm

Urologist gave it to me and said to inject at 9 and 3 o'clock which is not what I have read on here, and also yes it did hurt. Hoping I have the gonads to do it to myself. The prescription was sent and be ready in a couple days for pick up bout and hour and a half away. Use every other day he said. He injected me with .2 cc's and said to adjust on my own up to 1 cc which I thought was a lot. After 3 minutes I had a pretty decent erection, 5 more and hard. I do need a goo method for me He used a 1/2 inch needle on me. Not sure gauge on it. But after being told its like a mosquito bite I think more like bee sting. My erection lasted bout 1 1/2 hours with the .2 cc shot. Kinda ached after that for about an hour . Uro office bout an hour away by the way, after racing home I showed my wife the outcome if you know what I mean.

antelope

Re: First trial Trimax shot

Postby antelope » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:03 pm

More than likely, the ache is derived from stretching of tissue that hadn't been stretched to that extent in a while. :)

The "bee sting" will get better. Soon you won't even notice it.

Sounds like you're on the road to continued hard times!

Well done.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Tigerfan53

Postby Tigerfan53 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:13 pm

rode2nowhere – Dr. Mulhall told me to inject at the 2 or 10 o’clock positions, and specifically not at the 3 & 9. If the needle hurt like a bee sting, you need a smaller diameter needle, like a 30g or a 31g (bigger the number the smaller the diameter). I was told to inject no more than 3 times a week, although I can inject on consecutive days (as long as I wait 24 hours in between). As for your dose, if 0.20cc gave you 90 minutes of erection above the penetration level, then you don’t need to increase; you probably need to decrease the amount. 90 minutes is really the maximum duration you should be above penetration hardness. Also, you may find that you need less at home, when your anxiety is less than at the uro’s office when jr is being stabbed by, essentially, a stranger. I was told to reduce my dose by 30 % for my first shot at home. At any rate, start low and go slow and be patient as you adjust your dose. I was told to try each dose twice before going up, just to be sure. Also, 3 hours round trip to pick up your Trimix? You might consider as pharmacy that does overnight delivery. Oh, and if the ache persists, ask your uro for Bimix.

Best -- Tigerfan

rode2nowhere

Postby rode2nowhere » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:45 pm

They are shipping my trimax and supplies, 2- 5ml. vials. don't know what size needles. see I guess. Supposed to be here Wednesday. I cannot understand why he told me 9 and 3 oclock when everything I have read and seen says 10 and 2. Do you push it in slow or jab it in?

Tigerfan53

Postby Tigerfan53 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:37 pm

I certainly don’t jab it in, nor do I push slowly. I touch the needle to the skin at the injection site; then push it all the way in, push the plunger and then pull the needle straight out. Here are the instructions I got from Dr. Mulhall:

The proper injection site is around the middle of the shaft slightly closer to the base, at the 2 o’clock or 10 o’clock positions when viewing in cross section.
Always change sides each time you inject and avoid any vein you can see.
Hold penis by the head and pull straight out.
Wipe injection site with an alcohol wipe.
Pick up syringe like a pen or a dart
Again hold penis by the head and pull straight out, keeping tension while you inject.
Touch the needle to the skin - then push the needle all the way in.
Push the plunger and then pull the needle straight out; do not twist or jerk it out.
Holding the alcohol wipe at the injection site, squeeze the penis for 3 to 5 minutes.
Then with some stimulation you’re should be ready to go in about 10 minutes.

Good Luck -- Tigerfan

rode2nowhere

Postby rode2nowhere » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:29 am

so I guess I go to cvs and ask for insulin syriges with 5/16 length and what gauge needle?

Peckerwood

Postby Peckerwood » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:02 am

As you know, there is some variation in penises, skin thickness, etc., but a 30 gauge, 1/2 inch needle works best for me. I've had more failures with the 5/8 inch needle than with the 1/2 inch. I recommend that you always plump up your penis through massage/stimulation first, then finding the right spot before you plunge the needle in. The previous post is right on target--no jabbing.

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:56 am

My URO recommends a 28G 1/2" syringe. If a guy is real thick, a 5/6" may not penetrate into the CC enough. Also injecting about 1" from the base of the shaft is best because there are less nerves there and less sting. Also i found if I can get semi hard before injecting it helps

rode2nowhere

Postby rode2nowhere » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:21 pm

appreciate all the info, new stuff for me, I looked at the 1 syringe I got from uro and it is a 27g needle 1/2 inch long. As far as getting plumped up first I do not think that is possible with me but will try. But I guess at cvs drug store you have to go to pharmacy in the back and ask for the " 28g 1/2 inch long 1 cc insulin syringes??

Tigerfan53

Postby Tigerfan53 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 am

Wow 27g??? No wonder it felt like a bee sting!
I use a 29g 1/2 - I recommend you get a 29g or 30g needle and a 0.5cc syringe.
The half cc syringe will allow for a finer adjustment on you dosage and since you got 90 minutes from 0.2cc I don’t think you’ll need the larger capacity syringe.

-- Tigerfan

Return to “Injections”