Nocturnal Erection Sensation after Implant

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Old Guy

Nocturnal Erection Sensation after Implant

Postby Old Guy » Fri May 28, 2021 8:58 am

OK, waking up yesterday I had the feeling like I had morning wood. :o Since I've been implanted for a while that was a very strange sensation to experience. Almost had to look but I knew it wasn't erect.
This morning my underwear had a big wet spot. :!:

Am I just too horny? Any other implanted guys experience this?
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

SteveSW

Re: Nocturnal Erection Sensation after Implant

Postby SteveSW » Sun May 30, 2021 8:49 am

Old Guy wrote:OK, waking up yesterday I had the feeling like I had morning wood. :o Since I've been implanted for a while that was a very strange sensation to experience. Almost had to look but I knew it wasn't erect.
This morning my underwear had a big wet spot. :!:

Am I just too horny? Any other implanted guys experience this?

Old Guy, I have that feeling many mornings, just without the pre-cum, damnit. In fact, there seems to be a bit of actual tumescence occurring as well. It happens regularly as I become aroused before sex and started happening when I was cleared for sex 8 weeks ago. I like it, feels very natural.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Sun May 30, 2021 9:11 am

Sounds like you had a nice orgasm in your sleep! :D
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

implant1959

Postby implant1959 » Sun May 30, 2021 12:46 pm

I am basically 6 months post op and totally understand where you are coming from. There are times a wake up and my penis is fuller then what i left it. Then later it goes back to what I expect it to be. My understanding is that blood is flowing into the erection bodies around the prosthesis, giving you a fuller cock. Think of it as the blood is filling the space that the implant would be filling if it was pumped up.
I could get nocturnal erections before surgery but not an erection adequate for sustained penetration. It is nice waking up fuller then what you left it, knowing your body is trying to help you out.
Scott, member of Bionic Brotherhood since 12/2/2020 with activation on 12/17/2020.
Coloplast Titan Touch.
Feel free to PM me, we all need an ear now and then.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon May 31, 2021 10:52 am

Glad I'm not the only guy to experience this. Like I said it was the strangest sensation knowing my dick is mechanical now.
As for the wet underwear, don't think it was a wet dream just some pre-cum from being horny. My sweet wife took care of that Friday night. :D
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “General Discussion”