New from Idaho

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
silverdude

Re: New from Idaho

Postby silverdude » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:56 am

IMPLANT? yes have considered, and thanks so much for the replies! I think that is a ways down the road for me. I will accept the given situation and am happy. AND my mrs is currently happy. Happy wife, happy family, and yes she is spoiled. She is a gift to me. I am seriously considering injections for more erect penetration and duration.
66 yo dude, happily married. TRT injection. PDE5's. On a diet, meds for high blood pressure. Easy going, pro 2nd amendment. Burn and explosion survivor. My motto, love my wife, work hard, play hard, and stay hard! Trimix injections, 30/1/10.

silverdude

Postby silverdude » Sun May 02, 2021 3:41 pm

I have to say thanks to all the info here, and thanks to the members that have messaged with tons of info. I can say as my, and our sex life has returned to almost normal and better than most years,...especially given my age. Again thanks!!!
66 yo dude, happily married. TRT injection. PDE5's. On a diet, meds for high blood pressure. Easy going, pro 2nd amendment. Burn and explosion survivor. My motto, love my wife, work hard, play hard, and stay hard! Trimix injections, 30/1/10.

Quincy

Postby Quincy » Thu May 06, 2021 11:20 am

Hi.

I'm also from Idaho. Age 69 and I've tried everything, pills, VED, injections, etc. I got an implant a couple years ago and love it. Wish I'd done it sooner. That said, I think you are wise to use what works before moving to an implant. There is less spontaneity with some things, but an implant is permanent. VED with constriction bands to maintain the erection were the only thing I tried that I really disliked. It worked to keep hard for sex, but neither of us liked how it felt. My penis was cold and felt un-natural.

If you ever want to discuss things, drop me a PM.

Quincy.
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

silverdude

Postby silverdude » Sun May 09, 2021 10:53 am

PT141.....

Under members only section, check out the post I have on pt141, and my updates!
thanks all!!

silverdude

Postby silverdude » Sun May 23, 2021 3:05 pm

Hi Gents,
I am new to injections as of this morning, and will post under members only, my great results!!!

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”