inflating and deflating frustration

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Bajasurfer

inflating and deflating frustration

Postby Bajasurfer » Tue May 11, 2021 6:00 pm

Surgery on April 8th, 21. Still pretty sensitive. Having a heck of time trying to figure out where the darn bulb is and how hard to pump the bulb to start and cycle the pump. Tried for nearly twenty minuets to get a response fumbling around like a two year old. The doc's PA came in when I had my check up yesterday and gave me some instruction... IDK, I am not an idiot, but right now I am feeling I wish I hadn't done this. But the alternative in not having it done wasn't good either. Has anyone had issues with finding the hardware and activating or deactivating the pump? AMS700 LGX

tolergl

Re: inflating and deflating frustration

Postby tolergl » Tue May 11, 2021 7:01 pm

well mine was on the 13th so not ready to pump according to my DR. but i can find the bulb but can't find the button to deflate. It seems so hard don't know how hard it will be to pump. I to still some pain

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Tue May 11, 2021 7:10 pm

Welcum to FT.
1st, may I suggest you get under your shower (shower, not a bath, you are probably still healing/closing up). Get water as warm/how as you can stand it, and just feel around your balls. Don't be in any rush, just feel around.
You should also have been given a key chain and CD for the implant you have. Bring key chain into shower with you, if need be.
Again, just familiarize yourself with the setup, do not pump.

If Dr. has given the go ahead to pump, you may want to start off small. just to get a feel for the action.

Patience, patience, patience...
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Bajasurfer

Postby Bajasurfer » Mon May 17, 2021 2:25 am

Thanks for the helpful info. appreciate you taking the time topmost.

Bajasurfer

Postby Bajasurfer » Mon May 17, 2021 2:41 am

a question for the group. I have noticed what seems to be the tubing running from right to left and its located near the middle . It feels like its filled with saline. I can push on it and it is playable and soft. But, its really buggy. Has anyone had this issue??

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon May 17, 2021 9:25 am

Finding the deflate button was my toughest issue. Between the swelling and soreness ended up back at doctor to get deflated twice. Once I was fully healed it became easier and now it's like second nature. Give it time to settle in and the tubing should find it's place.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “General Discussion”