Older wives

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
shipper222001

Older wives

Postby shipper222001 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:39 pm

I have a question. Hope its not too personal. I see some guys on here who are 70 or almost. Im 60. I assume your wives are your age. Do your wife have good orgasms and enjoy sex? Is there anything you do different with your wives at this age that you did when they were younger?

dtwarren1942

Re: Older wives

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:50 pm

My wife just turned 67. I find that it is now more difficult to bring her to orgasim with straight forward penal penetration. However, after an appropriate warmup through foreplay (we do about 15 minutes of spooning involving a back rub and rear entry vaginal penetration), she becomes very open to oral which almost always brings her to orgasm. We then switch to missionary which brings me to orgasm and causes her to orgasm several more times.

I assume it is age, but we normally can only do this once or occasionally twice a week. However, we do engage in the spooning involving back rubbing and rear entry penetration four or five times a week.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:31 am

Warren Sounds great that it works for you. I think its more mental than age driven. Since my wife (shes 58) and I started to have our regularly scheduled "dates", she has become more interested in sex and gets more out of it. Again the most important thing in getting woman interested and arouse is a lot of foreplay and oral. i once read that as a woman ages, she has less sensitivity in her vagina therefore clitoral stimulation becomes more important

rschweiger

Postby rschweiger » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:21 pm

Hey guys,
I'm only 41 but I've even had my girl(39) not be into it just because of stresses and life in general,so its not just older,of course I'm 4mo. Post implant so I wanna hump everything like I was 20 again....lol, I've always found passion,passion,passion,keep it alive at all cost always let them know what they mean to us,how important they are(and don't let them feel its just for that)remember when they don't feel good about themselves the last thing they want is sex and also remember we(men) are physically motivated woman are not we turn them on by doing the dishes(my girl tells me:..lol)guys try to keep that passion alive and thank you,you guys give me so much hope as I get older,to hear that your doing it and all hot and heavy is awesome keep it up guys.Rich

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:07 pm

Rich Great ideas!!! I'm sure you don't have any trouble finding sexy women to try your new implant on. Shipper

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Hi Guys well this is me 65 wife 66, as for froeplay that went out the window some years ago, far to senitive for that she can orgasm with a back scratch, but still likes lots of sex, so now things are firing agian, its 3/4 times on a good week, and once on a bad week.
So I'm veryhappy with the way things are going now for me and the wife, its the herbs they work so well for me.
Good Luck Guys and lets keep our ends up.
NOHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

radiodec

Postby radiodec » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:45 am

66 here wife is 5 days older. Been a long road for us but we got things going a bit before my implant. COuldn't do any penile sex but still were doing ok.

Now, post implant it is once a day except on rare occassions. THe secret I think is that of late I have been anticipoating what whe would like to have straitened up around the house and doing it. Also, trying to be just a little sexy as I go about the house. It has worked wonders.

Dave
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN

Eugene

Postby Eugene » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:37 pm

I am 60 widower and my widow GF is 57. She is unable to climax with just my penis in her vagina. She enjoys penis sex but needs oral or manual stimulation of her vagina and clit to get an orgasim. This did not happen with age as she said she has been like this when she was much younger.
Prostatectomy and radiation therapy 2/05. AMS 700 implanted 9/17.

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:48 pm

Eugene I can tell you most women dont get off easy with penis sex and its not because a guy is small. When I used to date a lot before I remarried, almost all the women I was with needed oral to have an orgasm. A penis doesnt always stimuate women the best

ontopher469

Postby ontopher469 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:50 pm

Shipper,

I’m 71 and my wife is 74. My wife still gets to vigorous orgasms very easily and quickly.

Our usual routine is kissing and touching of her inner thighs during foreplay followed by lite finger touching of her clitoris and vagina. I now may give her some kissing of her breasts while she’s on her back and I’m face down. I then always slide down between her legs and then come up and into her clitoris/vagina with my face. I now give her clitoris oral until her orgasm starts. The strength of her orgasm is a function of the length of my oral.

When I feel she’s ready for my penis, I then lube the head penis. I usually bring her on top of me. I prefer this position over missionary because I can position her better so that I can push my penis up and fully into her vagina. After reading one of your articles about Karen’s ‘squirting’ when you contacted her cervix with your penis, I’m now trying to do the same! My erect penis is about the same length as your 5.5”. I’ve had your experience with the wife squirting all over us on two occasions when she admitted that I ‘hit’ her cervix. Like you said, she was unable to control the squirting!

Refer to your and Karen’s discussions in “Penis - A Woman’s Point Of View” in “General Discussion” for more details. My article, as of today, is in on the last (6th) page.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”