Bangladesh

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bahamas

Bangladesh

Postby Bahamas » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:34 am

I am just wondering, is there anyone from Bangladesh who is in this group and considering implant?

shrunken_dick

Re: Bangladesh

Postby shrunken_dick » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:57 am

Bahamas wrote:I am just wondering, is there anyone from Bangladesh who is in this group and considering implant?

I am from India, and I suggest you not to consider a penile implant in Asia. Being Asian you must be within 6” range. Go to the US and talk to Eid, Kramer, or Perito.
I ( 29 M) took Spironolactone 400 mg to treat my hair loss. As a result, the penis shrunk from 6” to 4”. with Severe erectile dysfunction. Looking into the penile implant with Sliding Technique.

Bahamas

Postby Bahamas » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:33 am

shrunken_dick wrote:
Bahamas wrote:I am just wondering, is there anyone from Bangladesh who is in this group and considering implant?

I am from India, and I suggest you not to consider a penile implant in Asia. Being Asian you must be within 6” range. Go to the US and talk to Eid, Kramer, or Perito.

I see your point but i guess i can't afford the time and money for making it happen in USA. I guess if I can do it india, it will be better as if any complexity arises, it will always be easier to fly to India than USA.

shrunken_dick

Postby shrunken_dick » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:44 am

Bahamas wrote:
shrunken_dick wrote:

I see your point but i guess i can't afford the time and money for making it happen in USA. I guess if I can do it india, it will be better as if any complexity arises, it will always be easier to fly to India than USA.

In India, you can only trust Dr. Rupin Shah, but keep in mind no one in India is considered high volume implanted. They will probably shrink your penis a bit.
I ( 29 M) took Spironolactone 400 mg to treat my hair loss. As a result, the penis shrunk from 6” to 4”. with Severe erectile dysfunction. Looking into the penile implant with Sliding Technique.

Bahamas

Postby Bahamas » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:06 pm

shrunken_dick wrote:
Bahamas wrote:
shrunken_dick wrote:

In India, you can only trust Dr. Rupin Shah, but keep in mind no one in India is considered high volume implanted. They will probably shrink your penis a bit.

Thanks, what about Dr. Raman Tanwar. I have seen someome praising him highly in this forum.

shrunken_dick

Postby shrunken_dick » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:13 am

Bahamas wrote:
shrunken_dick wrote:
Bahamas wrote:I see your point but i guess i can't afford the time and money for making it happen in USA. I guess if I can do it india, it will be better as if any complexity arises, it will always be easier to fly to India than USA.

Thanks, what about Dr. Raman Tanwar. I have seen someome praising him highly in this forum.

Just one person praising him means nothing. It takes a lot of surgery to become an implant expert. No one is an expert in India but Rupin Shah is better than any other surgeon in India.

indusvalley

Postby indusvalley » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:22 am

Go abroad if you can afford it. Don’t take risk of going local. Although there was one person here who got implant done from Qatar, find that Doc.
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

Bahamas

Postby Bahamas » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:26 am

shrunken_dick wrote:
Bahamas wrote:
shrunken_dick wrote:

Just one person praising him means nothing. It takes a lot of surgery to become an implant expert. No one is an expert in India but Rupin Shah is better than any other surgeon in India.

Man, living in subcontinent is like hell. If it wasn’t for public shaming, I wouldn’t even think of implant. I feel like so screwed up. Now even if we go abroad, God forbid if we need early revision, it will be extremely difficult. What about those homeopathy/herbal things that calim to solve all sexual problems? I know its of no use but I guess I should give it a try. ;(

Bahamas

Postby Bahamas » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:35 am

indusvalley wrote:Go abroad if you can afford it. Don’t take risk of going local. Although there was one person here who got implant done from Qatar, find that Doc.

Hey man, I have read many of your comments and your last post. You are an inspiration. I am so happy for you.

I am actually kind of confused. I am 31 now. If i even get implant, then comes the marriage issue. Since I am single, I need to convince a girl to marry a guy whose dick is not Natural. That thought even gives me a panic attack. You know the subcontinent mentality.

In my surroundings, I haven’t seen anyone who is not married after certain age. That makes me wonder and at the same time miserable that I am the only one with This stupid problem. Yesterday my father was talking about my marriage. I told him about my problem but he Didn't try to understand. He said that its not a bog matter. Everybody has such problem to some extent. I don't know how I will convince him but he seems so adamant.

Sorry for the rant. I guess I am just depressed

shrunken_dick

Postby shrunken_dick » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:06 am

Bahamas wrote:
shrunken_dick wrote:
Bahamas wrote:Thanks, what about Dr. Raman Tanwar. I have seen someome praising him highly in this forum.

Man, living in subcontinent is like hell. If it wasn’t for public shaming, I wouldn’t even think of implant. I feel like so screwed up. Now even if we go abroad, God forbid if we need early revision, it will be extremely difficult. What about those homeopathy/herbal things that calim to solve all sexual problems? I know its of no use but I guess I should give it a try. ;(

Do you have venous leak? In my opinion Homeopathy and herbal doesn't work.

Return to “Implants”