DR Kramer

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
anotherguy

Re: DR Kramer

Postby anotherguy » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:55 am

Dr. Kramer should be operating in his practice, along with a few other doctors, in Falmouth, Massachusetts, sometime in February or March. He told me that he’ll start taking appointments in February.

I texted him in mid December.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer
AMS LGX 21cm + 1.5cm rte
great results | great surgeon
Here is a YouTube video of Dr. Andrew Kramer performing penile implant surgery

Biker60

Postby Biker60 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:34 am

There was a time if you said anything negative about the Dr in the subject line, the forum would trash you. I traveled 3 hours each way to see him. Was not impressed and for the 15 mins at most he wasted my time. Also, not to mention the train expenses and ubers. Well we know his story. My point. I have 367 days post op give or take. My surgeon was amazing and repaired my 97 degee bent penis. Peyronies was a bad nightmare for me. The implant changed gave me back what PD took. The surgeon I just saw the other day. I thought the pump was leaking it was not. There are plenty of surgeons who can do implants with excellent outcomes. My surgeon is an employee at a Ivy League university Hospital. His work is not on you tube. Don’t assume that there are no other unknown surgeons who know what they are doing. I should mention, PD destroys your penis. My surgery was implants, plication, scrotoplasy to make everything work. All I knew was I was getting an implant. The unknown surgeon, reconstructed everything. Again, for 25k you got a implant with the Dr K and your choice of a hotel room. I paid 3k, because the hospital got it approved by submitting docs to show why I needed the implants. Other office just sent in a pre-determination. They said no, so it was 25k or no implant for you. Again my opinion, but there are many Drs that can take care of the problem. Btw, I had a 23 hour admission in the hospital. Best thing in the world. The 1st night was pretty painful. But I did see the surgeon 3 times after the surgery. All within 23 hours. Urology resident showed up hourly. And they took out the catheter as well. Beats a motel room. Again, my opinion .

WD48221

Postby WD48221 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:02 pm

anotherguy
Bro do u send me Dr. Kramer’s info I’m trying to get on his schedule ASAP

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:45 pm

Biker60. If you don't mesh well with a doctor. You'd be wise to move on. I don't care who he is. Anybody that is going to be cutting on you should be someone that you're comfortable with. That means skill & personality.
I shied away from a surgeon because I found a discipline action on the internet. Not a very serious action but it made me hit the pause button.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

fade3W

Postby fade3W » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:33 pm

I’d also be interested in talking to Dr Kramer if anyone has contact info for him
Mid-30s
Titan 20 cm + 1 RTE to fix Peyronies, March 2021

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:46 pm

What kind of a doctor is Kramer?? Why wouldn't he contact people that had appointments with him when he moved? Kind of sketchy.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Biker60

Postby Biker60 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:36 am

Gt1956 wrote:Biker60. If you don't mesh well with a doctor. You'd be wise to move on. I don't care who he is. Anybody that is going to be cutting on you should be someone that you're comfortable with. That means skill & personality.
I shied away from a surgeon because I found a discipline action on the internet. Not a very serious action but it made me hit the pause button.

My point, was I did not use him. I saw 6 urologist, 3 did not treat, 1 did xiaflex and 2 did surgery. One surgeon told me he was not touching the plaque. He would only do AMS, so I said AMS is not the best implant for PD. He also said, he does an infrapubic incision and you will have a drain for 5 days. I had no options, so I went to someone else

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:52 pm

Biker60 wrote:There was a time if you said anything negative about the Dr in the subject line, the forum would trash you. I traveled 3 hours each way to see him. Was not impressed and for the 15 mins at most he wasted my time. Also, not to mention the train expenses and ubers. Well we know his story. My point. I have 367 days post op give or take. My surgeon was amazing and repaired my 97 degee bent penis. Peyronies was a bad nightmare for me. The implant changed gave me back what PD took. The surgeon I just saw the other day. I thought the pump was leaking it was not. There are plenty of surgeons who can do implants with excellent outcomes. My surgeon is an employee at a Ivy League university Hospital. His work is not on you tube. Don’t assume that there are no other unknown surgeons who know what they are doing. I should mention, PD destroys your penis. My surgery was implants, plication, scrotoplasy to make everything work. All I knew was I was getting an implant. The unknown surgeon, reconstructed everything. Again, for 25k you got a implant with the Dr K and your choice of a hotel room. I paid 3k, because the hospital got it approved by submitting docs to show why I needed the implants. Other office just sent in a pre-determination. They said no, so it was 25k or no implant for you. Again my opinion, but there are many Drs that can take care of the problem. Btw, I had a 23 hour admission in the hospital. Best thing in the world. The 1st night was pretty painful. But I did see the surgeon 3 times after the surgery. All within 23 hours. Urology resident showed up hourly. And they took out the catheter as well. Beats a motel room. Again, my opinion .
Good post Biker60. After watching here for a while, I thought Kramer and Eid were the only Dr I wanted to see. I was not only going to endure the hotel room thing, I was looking for the least comfortable airplane ride home then a auto ride another 100 miles home. Looking around, I found a university hospital in LA with a doctor that was doing implants when Eid and Kramer were interns. Had a 23 hr stay in a fantastic hospital with 24 hr care.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Raydo99

Postby Raydo99 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:16 pm

Kramer's email address is akramer13@hotmail.com. I exchanged email with him a couple of times after he left Chesapeake. My latest message from him stated that he hopes to be up and running in Jan or Feb but no further detail. I am in MD and he was local to me...but I read a post that suggested that he is setting up shop in MA.

Regarding the comment about him not reaching out to folks who had appointments scheduled - I have no idea of the situation but he might be prohibited from doing so by a non-compete clause. That would not at all surprise me.

I am now looking for a new surgeon in the Baltimore area. Any recommendations?

Thanks.

ZRaptor

Postby ZRaptor » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:37 pm

Raydo99,

Please see my signature line. This Doc is terrific, in the same practice where Dr. Kramer was however, she is located in Silver Spring, MD. If that little bit of travel is not problematic please consult with her. She is highly skilled, very compassionate and really seeks to help.
61 Years young, with Peyronie’s 35 degree dorsal curvature, venous leakage, pills ineffective. Implanted Infrapubic 11/23/2020, Coloplast Titan 22cm Zero Degree, No RTE’s, Dr. Melissa Mendez.

Return to “Implants”