Chesapeake Urology post-Kramer

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
wolfpacker

Chesapeake Urology post-Kramer

Postby wolfpacker » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:38 pm

Now that the legendary Dr Kramer has left Chesapeake Urology, has anyone had experience with any of the other surgeons there? Do they have a "replacement" for Kramer who is also high volume and experienced with implants?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

ViaSwiss

Re: Chesapeake Urology post-Kramer

Postby ViaSwiss » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:40 pm

There is a female there, not sure on her name, but she is supposed to be very skilled.
Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:49 pm

wolfpacker wrote:Now that the legendary Dr Kramer has left Chesapeake Urology, has anyone had experience with any of the other surgeons there? Do they have a "replacement" for Kramer who is also high volume and experienced with implants?

I'm not sure about at that practice. But honestly, there is a lot of really good surgeons around. Finding one can be awkward. Dr. Kramer benefits from lots of YouTube videos (more Dr's should do it), lots of visibility from some vocal fans. I don't want to take a single thing from him but just remember that he is human and can/does have less that stellar results occassionally.
Wolfpacker, have you tried the FT search function using the name of the closest couple of large cities to where you live?
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:16 pm

Gt1956 wrote:
wolfpacker wrote:Now that the legendary Dr Kramer has left Chesapeake Urology, has anyone had experience with any of the other surgeons there? Do they have a "replacement" for Kramer who is also high volume and experienced with implants?

I'm not sure about at that practice. But honestly, there is a lot of really good surgeons around. Finding one can be awkward. Dr. Kramer benefits from lots of YouTube videos (more Dr's should do it), lots of visibility from some vocal fans. I don't want to take a single thing from him but just remember that he is human and can/does have less that stellar results occassionally.
Wolfpacker, have you tried the FT search function using the name of the closest couple of large cities to where you live?

Unfortunately because of my insurance I am limited to doctors local to the Baltimore area, so doctors from other cities would not be possible. Kramer was previously covered, as well as the rest of the doctors at Chesapeake Urology, so I'm hoping there's someone there now who is also somewhat competent.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

ViaSwiss

Postby ViaSwiss » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:57 pm

I believe that Kramer is staying in Balt area and opening a new practice within a few weeks.
Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:05 pm

Have to give it to Kramer, he can juggle a lot of things. He implanted my Titan malleable, then Sklar did my Titan Legacy. Sklar is the head of Urology there, so as far as I know, he is the one. He is older, so he does not do the videos, but you can ask him about it.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

proctor

Postby proctor » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:47 pm

wolfpacker wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:

Unfortunately because of my insurance I am limited to doctors local to the Baltimore area, so doctors from other cities would not be possible. Kramer was previously covered, as well as the rest of the doctors at Chesapeake Urology, so I'm hoping there's someone there now who is also somewhat competent.

Hey WP, please don't go for " someone there now who is also somewhat competent" . Its a major decision. Though even the most skilled, high volume surgeon can make occasional mistakes, if that happens to you, you can blame it on your sheer bad luck.

On the other hand, if you choose someone in haste and end up with a suboptimal outcome, you will blame yourself and your impatience. First option will give you less grief (though hopefully it wont be the case, but what if it happens).

BOL.
Rigicon Infla 10 AX , 18 Cm, 2 RTE, 110 ml. Dr Andrew Kramer

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:28 am

ViaSwiss wrote:I believe that Kramer is staying in Balt area and opening a new practice within a few weeks.

Hey man... Are you sure about this? Where did you find this info? Pm if needed

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:04 am

thereishope wrote:
ViaSwiss wrote:I believe that Kramer is staying in Balt area and opening a new practice within a few weeks.

Hey man... Are you sure about this? Where did you find this info? Pm if needed

I exchanged emails with Dr Kramer a couple of weeks go and he said he'd contact me in 4-6 weeks to set up an appointment for an office visit. To me that suggests he will be remaining in Baltimore.
Last edited by dg_moore on Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:00 am

As a surgery, penile implant surgery is quite a simple procedure. Two small incisions, maybe some removal of plaque, measurement, placing components then sewing back up. Done!

Most surgeons will perform it with success.

The two “big” names tend to be the two that have filmed their surgeries and put them out there. It is possible they’re more famous mostly for the videos.

Find a surgeon who is ready to listen to your concerns, if you talk to one and you feel uneasy about them, go to another!

I did not go to a “big” name surgeon and got excellent results! Main one being I get hard and stay hard for as long as I want! To me, my surgeon is a Rock Star!
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Return to “Implants”