Small ball sack an issue for pump?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ViaSwiss

Small ball sack an issue for pump?

Postby ViaSwiss » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:15 am

Hey guys,

Due to PFS for 15+ years, I am now somewhat "primary hypogonadism" - which basically means my balls are smaller than they used to be and even with HCG they aren't going to get bigger. This has caused my sack to be smaller and more constricted. When laying on my back, sometime I even feel my balls go up into my body because they have shrunk and constricted so much.

Anyways, I was curious if anyone else has been implanted with this issue. I am curious how the pump will sit and if a constricted sack with make the pump look crazy or cause any issues.
Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

Lost Sheep

Re: Small ball sack an issue for pump?

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:28 am

I asked my Surgeon the exact same question. The answer was a categorical, "no". The human skin is elastic. There will be no problem.

Having said that, there are two caveats. One is that there IS a hard plastic device sitting next to sensitive tissues and a pelvic bone. Impingement is possible. But you get used to it and soon it is no problem to avoid bumping things around. The other is that I did not have any particular medical conditions as you do. I just have a smallish scrotum. It is still smallish. Just a fraction larger than before.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

truckrglenn

Postby truckrglenn » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:03 pm

Great question, thanks for asking it. It was one of the things that I didn't think about before, but have been wondering now that most of the swelling has gone down and I can feel and see the pump.

Lost Sheep thanks for answering that. I do testosterone shots and half the time my sac is normal and other times it's small.
Glenn
AMS700 LGX 21cm x 12mm + 1cm RTE
October 6, 2020 - Dr. Hassan / Cool Springs, Tn

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:03 pm

ViaSwiss wrote:Hey guys,

Due to PFS for 15+ years, I am now somewhat "primary hypogonadism" - which basically means my balls are smaller than they used to be and even with HCG they aren't going to get bigger. This has caused my sack to be smaller and more constricted. When laying on my back, sometime I even feel my balls go up into my body because they have shrunk and constricted so much.

Anyways, I was curious if anyone else has been implanted with this issue. I am curious how the pump will sit and if a constricted sack with make the pump look crazy or cause any issues.

I had the same issue. Even as a young man I had big balls but a tight sack. I am on testosterone and my balls have shrunk.
That was a question I had before my implant. Dr. Hakky assured me that it wasn't a problem and it hasn't been. The pump hangs lower than my balls and it's easy to find and pump. The pump makes my sack ha g more.
Hope this helps.
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

Return to “Implants”