Health Insurance Provider HELP PLEASE

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Ronn1708

Health Insurance Provider HELP PLEASE

Postby Ronn1708 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:35 pm

Does anyone under the age of 65 have individual health insurance that covers or covered the implant surgery? I use to have insurance group through my employer that has previously covered the surgery and repair surgeries but our current provider does not cover the cost :(
Any help would be appreciated !!!!!! Thanks Ronn
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

newbie443

Re: Health Insurance Provider HELP PLEASE

Postby newbie443 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:04 pm

Most market place plans should. But I would expect they are expensive. You could contact the insurance company you have now and ask them if they have any market place plan.s And get prices if they do. Our go to your states market place (Affordble Care Act/Obama Care) site.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Ronn1708

Re: Health Insurance Provider HELP PLEASE

Postby Ronn1708 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:16 pm

Well I checked the web site for healthcare.gov. It appears I have to wait for open enrollment to apply. I have insurance but they just will not pay. The will pay for the removal of the broke device and to insert a new device ...they just wont pay for the device :( The hospital wants 13K up from even though Coloplast does not charge the hospital for the device until after the failed unit is inspected. Upon inspection if the warranty covers the device the hospital is never charged. The kicker is Coloplast will not tell me if the device was under warranty or not, they will only tell the hospital which will already have my money and will never tell me either way :(
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

Return to “Implants”