Three weeks out! I guess I’ll start using this post as a journal?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
WhiteCane

Re: Three weeks out! I guess I’ll start using this post as a journal?

Postby WhiteCane » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:39 pm

Biker, I have been in email correspondence with him… Thank you for the recommendation, my man!
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:53 pm

Cool, some major updates! September 16, I was revised to a titan … I am in far less pain than last time but, it was installed correctly this time so, I assume that has a lot to do with it… i’m pretty sure the other part of it was the fact that it was a revision… because the left side of the implant was never in the proximal part of my penis, my penis was never able to stretch “huge loss in length“ so, the doctor had to install the same size device in the different brand… However, he is saying that he was able to fit more in there? I’m not really sure what that is about but, I see him Thursday so, I’m definitely going to ask… this doctor actually read me a report saying that the difference between length gained from the LGX or the titan on average over two years is only fractions of a centimeter… he is one of them who agrees that it’s a great option but, the marketing is kind of misleading… basically, with some cycling, I should be good to go!
Some observations since surgery with my body and the implant… there’s a lot less room between the end of the tips and the actual tip of my penis… Equally, maybe half a centimeter on either side? The inflatable part of the penis starts literally where my pubic bone does so, I feel like this thing was made for me and hopefully, I will be able to stretch the 15 cm an inflatable implant… with the disaster that my last implant was, I would be absolutely pleased with roughly 6 inches… on the negative side of this, unfortunately, the pump has decided that is best friends with my right testicle… The surgeon told me to just lightly pool down on it like most people have said about this situation in the past so, no big deal…
The relationship part! The girlfriend “who were supposed to be helping me“ decided she was going to get cute and kind of slipped and kind of broke her knee LOL…... so, her extremely old-school Vietnamese mother is staying with us for the next two weeks! How exciting! there’s certain parts of your anatomy that you as a blind man really hope your future mother-in-law never sees… this week, it’s become normal and I guess we’re cool with that now? LOL anyway, at the end of October, it’s back to babymaking! for now, I guess I’m going to try to figure out how to update my signature… I hope everyone’s doing well!
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

NextStepImplant

Postby NextStepImplant » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:47 pm

Nice sounds like your doing well. Did they fit you with a 20cm titan then? Maybe you will get some extra girth out of it.

NextStepImplant

Postby NextStepImplant » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:51 pm

To edit signature from a mobile phone go -
-Top right, click your name
-User control panel
-Profile tab
-Edit signature

hopeful_future

Postby hopeful_future » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:09 pm

WhiteCane wrote:Cool, some major updates! September 16, I was revised to a titan … I am in far less pain than last time but, it was installed correctly this time so, I assume that has a lot to do with it… i’m pretty sure the other part of it was the fact that it was a revision… because the left side of the implant was never in the proximal part of my penis, my penis was never able to stretch “huge loss in length“ so, the doctor had to install the same size device in the different brand… However, he is saying that he was able to fit more in there? I’m not really sure what that is about but, I see him Thursday so, I’m definitely going to ask… this doctor actually read me a report saying that the difference between length gained from the LGX or the titan on average over two years is only fractions of a centimeter… he is one of them who agrees that it’s a great option but, the marketing is kind of misleading… basically, with some cycling, I should be good to go!
Some observations since surgery with my body and the implant… there’s a lot less room between the end of the tips and the actual tip of my penis… Equally, maybe half a centimeter on either side? The inflatable part of the penis starts literally where my pubic bone does so, I feel like this thing was made for me and hopefully, I will be able to stretch the 15 cm an inflatable implant… with the disaster that my last implant was, I would be absolutely pleased with roughly 6 inches… on the negative side of this, unfortunately, the pump has decided that is best friends with my right testicle… The surgeon told me to just lightly pool down on it like most people have said about this situation in the past so, no big deal…
The relationship part! The girlfriend “who were supposed to be helping me“ decided she was going to get cute and kind of slipped and kind of broke her knee LOL…... so, her extremely old-school Vietnamese mother is staying with us for the next two weeks! How exciting! there’s certain parts of your anatomy that you as a blind man really hope your future mother-in-law never sees… this week, it’s become normal and I guess we’re cool with that now? LOL anyway, at the end of October, it’s back to babymaking! for now, I guess I’m going to try to figure out how to update my signature… I hope everyone’s doing well!

Man, I'm so glad to hear about your revision. Sounds like it was a challenging experience with the previous implant. Boy do I hear you about the pump, though I think it's supposed to be smaller than the AMS pump! 3 weeks out, my nut is still quite pissed off at me for all of this...

Best of luck for a quick and pain-free recovery! I'm sure your Vietnamese mother in law is more than happy at improved chances of a grandkid and probably doesn't mind about your anatomy at all, haha.
39yo, ED since sexually active, moderate to severe. Bisexual. Pills helped a little, trimix and muse failed. Implanted 8/25/20 by Dr. Karpman, 22cm+1RTE Titan Touch.

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:40 pm

Thank you all for even more support! Yep, I’ve got that tighten and as the swelling goes down, it just looks more and more impressive… honestly, her mom is pretty cool but, definitely very traditional… I try to be a good guy so, I go with it… I’m eating the secret soup for maximum fertility, letting her rub my belly when she changes out my ice packs, and honestly learning so much more about her culture that I never would have known if we hadn’t had this odd but quite enlightening experience… coming from an insanely judgmental Russian family, I think I’m more worried about my penis than she is… To her, she’s taking care of me so that I can make grandbabies… She doesn’t even care that I am naked and in this condition right now… quite frankly, somethings working because it hasn’t even been a week and I’m already feeling almost 100%… she’s only letting us out of bed for bathroom breaks and 30 minutes of air LOL…

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:20 pm

I had my first follow up appointment today… I met with the doctor’s nurse practitioner who was unable to deflate the implant... so, she grabbed another nurse practitioner Who ”with the help of the other“ was able to deflate it… I feel a little bad because at that point, I was in a lot of pain and a little frustrated and it wasn’t working… I kind of sort of but their heads off about the functionality and size… i’m getting so sick of complaining about all of this… I just want to feel a little bit normal. Not doing too hot today, guys… it’s been one week but, A 4.25 inch dysfunctional penis Will ruin me… I know that I just need to keep confident, persistent, and patient but, all of this past talk about how the titan does not grow is getting to my head a lot easier then people saying it will… please just let something in tthis life work right now… i’m just trying to be good and do good and I’m waiting for a little bit of that in return, I guess… Anyway, end rant… Be well everyone!

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:59 am

Starting to feel a little bit better about this… October 29, I get activated… I feel it’s a little bit long but, I’m doing what the doctor says because it apparently did not work last time LOL… as it sits, hard and uninflated“ I’m measuring between 5.25 and 5 1/2 to the bone… it’s in a lot more upward “3 o’clock“ position than my LG ex was so, if I measure without pushing to the bone, it’s About a half an inch shorter than that… The doctor said I will be in good shape when I start cycling… i’m just going to be patient and deal with what I’ve got… As far as I know, it functions and it is apparently the global average so, I guess I’m not horribly disappointed… I’ve said it before but, there’s just this size you get to know in your head and when it’s over an inch less than that, it feels really uncomfortable… call me what you will but, I actually had to talk to my doctor about the measurements that he got in surgery… I was horribly disappointed with what I saw before and kind of wanted to know would have inflated potentially if I cycle it enough… I’ve got nothing to worry about… I hope this reaches everyone well!

hopeful_future

Postby hopeful_future » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:48 pm

WhiteCane wrote:Starting to feel a little bit better about this… October 29, I get activated… I feel it’s a little bit long but, I’m doing what the doctor says because it apparently did not work last time LOL… as it sits, hard and uninflated“ I’m measuring between 5.25 and 5 1/2 to the bone… it’s in a lot more upward “3 o’clock“ position than my LG ex was so, if I measure without pushing to the bone, it’s About a half an inch shorter than that… The doctor said I will be in good shape when I start cycling… i’m just going to be patient and deal with what I’ve got… As far as I know, it functions and it is apparently the global average so, I guess I’m not horribly disappointed… I’ve said it before but, there’s just this size you get to know in your head and when it’s over an inch less than that, it feels really uncomfortable… call me what you will but, I actually had to talk to my doctor about the measurements that he got in surgery… I was horribly disappointed with what I saw before and kind of wanted to know would have inflated potentially if I cycle it enough… I’ve got nothing to worry about… I hope this reaches everyone well!

Glad you're keeping as level a head as possible about it, and it sounds like things are improving. I can't blame you at all for being upset at the previous appointment. Even with everything going nearly perfectly on my healing, it fucking HURT when they pumped and deflated me in the office. Add to that your frustration with length, I think any of us would be pretty pissed...But patience is winning out. Keep on healing and looking out to the future!

Looking forward to hearing more good news!
39yo, ED since sexually active, moderate to severe. Bisexual. Pills helped a little, trimix and muse failed. Implanted 8/25/20 by Dr. Karpman, 22cm+1RTE Titan Touch.

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:02 am

You're just out of surgery so you can't make any conclusions.

The titan does grow in length. It's not that much less than the lgx from the study I saw. Especially just out of surgery.

5.25 is fine. That's normal.

Easy for me to say, I know. I would be a wimp compared to you. Jesus would you hear whining from me. But I'm more objective because I'm looking at this from the outside.

And 5.25 is fine. It will likely be bigger than the vietnamese average by some margin.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

Return to “Implants”