Implant on 8/25, a little nervous!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: Implant on 8/25, a little nervous!

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:50 pm

JiminFL wrote:
Joe Behot wrote:JiminFL, I enjoy reading yours and hopefuls journeys. I am currently on day 10 post op and experiencing a little buyers remorse. Still a little swollen, way too sensitive to even think about pulling pump down. This morning when I woke up, it seemed the swelling had reduced but after being up and walking around, I just checked and the swelling is coming back. I acn't wait for the next 10 days to be over. Continued good luck to both of you

Joe,
I feel your pain but if it's any consolation, you should be seeing some daily improvement soon. I think I brought some of my problems on myself by not staying down & trying to do too much too soon. My advice for those going into this would be to block off 2-3 weeks with no obligations so you came just lay on the couch if need be. I really underestimated the pain & discomfort factors.

I second that notion. I could have returned to work after only a week, but would only have managed half-days at best at that point. I stayed home for three weeks (the last week might have been gratuitous, though). I do not regret taking it easy because my healing was relatively pain free after the initial trauma abated. Aggravating the injury is a real possibility and can occur after one feels healed.

My only difference with JiminFL is that I did not lay on my couch. I lay in my bed. Also, I did not underestimate the pain & discomfort factors. They were about as I expected.

Some men have less pain and some men have more. But one should prepare for the worst and hope for the best. And do not push yourself in this most tender area.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Joe Behot

Postby Joe Behot » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:14 pm

Thanks for the replies. I guess the one good thing to come from Covid is the ability to work from home. I did take the first week completely off and pretty much laid out flat. Today started my second week and back to the kitchen table with my laptop. I never realized how hard those chairs were. Thank God for laptops and recliners. Heres for hoping for just 2-3 weeks of this. I'm over it already
65 years old. Implanted 9-4-20, AMS 700 LGX, 18cmX12cm, 4cm RTE

hopeful_future

Postby hopeful_future » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:52 pm

Joe Behot wrote:Thanks for the replies. I guess the one good thing to come from Covid is the ability to work from home. I did take the first week completely off and pretty much laid out flat. Today started my second week and back to the kitchen table with my laptop. I never realized how hard those chairs were. Thank God for laptops and recliners. Heres for hoping for just 2-3 weeks of this. I'm over it already

Honestly, the WFH thing is part of why I chose now to deal with all this. I cannot even imagine dealing with being in an office right now...I have to adjust myself for comfort really often, since I'm trying to train myself to be able to wear pants again (the titan wants to point straight out for me). Good amount of bending and discomfort.

I've been through a few waves of different sensations, some painful, some uncomfortable, some just plain weird. Right now I have this weird sensation between my belly button and my penis like something is being stretched...I have no idea what it could be. Might mention it to my doc, but so far things just keep on improving. Keep a positive outlook, and remember that you just had major surgery dealing with some very sensitive parts of your body. It'll take time to fully heal!

Best to you and all the other folks here!
39yo, ED since sexually active, moderate to severe. Bisexual. Pills helped a little, trimix and muse failed. Implanted 8/25/20 by Dr. Karpman, 22cm+1RTE Titan Touch.

JiminFL

Postby JiminFL » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:43 pm

Day 22
Attachments
20200915_223400~2.jpg
20200915_223400~2.jpg (865.31 KiB) Viewed 973 times
57yr old. In shape. Controlled hypertension. 20+ years of PDE5. TRT 4yrs. Trimix 2yrs. Titan 24cc implanted 8/25/20

hopeful_future

Postby hopeful_future » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:08 pm

Jealous of that hang! Thank you for sharing, you're looking great!
39yo, ED since sexually active, moderate to severe. Bisexual. Pills helped a little, trimix and muse failed. Implanted 8/25/20 by Dr. Karpman, 22cm+1RTE Titan Touch.

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:06 pm

Very nice looking! Hope your healing process goes well.
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

JiminFL

Postby JiminFL » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:56 pm

Leebert wrote:Very nice looking! Hope your healing process goes well.

Thank you Leebert. After that first 2 weeks of hell, my healing is going very very! Looking at that pic, the skin right below my glans looks to have some large wrinkles. That is not normally how it is.
57yr old. In shape. Controlled hypertension. 20+ years of PDE5. TRT 4yrs. Trimix 2yrs. Titan 24cc implanted 8/25/20

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:13 pm

Are you cut or uncut?
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

JiminFL

Postby JiminFL » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:03 am

Leebert wrote:Are you cut or uncut?

I'm cut. I think it's just a fluke thing in that pic because it looks totally normal now ( and every time I check it, lol ).

JiminFL

Postby JiminFL » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:10 pm

30 days in. Resumed light weight training last week. Avoiding core & ab work as I experienced some discomfort right away. 3 mile hike yesterday, some soreness on both sides of my groin afterwards but it's gone today. Tommorow I visit the Dr and he is going to teach me how to cycle. Would have done so last week, but he was on vacation. I'm a little concerned about it and I'm considering taking pain meds in advance. Any care to share thoughts on this?

Return to “Implants”