going from 26 cm to 32 cm in a year.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
wooden5715

going from 26 cm to 32 cm in a year.

Postby wooden5715 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:57 am

About a year ago my previous implant failed and I had to go in for a revision. Then my implant was 26 cm. But my wife had a desire for big, so I searched for a doctor who might be able to, and be willing to increase my size. I came upon a technique called the sliding technique. But could find only one doctor available in the USA who does this procedure to elongate the penis. Dr. Joanathan Clavell of houstonmenshealth.com. There could be someone else out there doing it, but I sure could not find them.

After seeing Dr. Clavell, I was at first disappointed as he would not do this technique on me, he said it was too risky, and I was already 6 inches. however, he promised he would do everything humanly possible to give me a good size. I had told him about my wife's proclivity for size and how it may impact our marriage, he was very compassionate and understanding.

In less than a year, and with two implant surgeries, he added 4 cm the first surgery and an additional 2 cm the second. SO, now I have a 32 cm implant. 28 cm cylinder with 4 cm RTE's.
To put this in perspective, Dr Andrew Kramer, perhaps the best known implant surgeon anywhere, admitted to me in an email,

"I've have put in about 9000 implants, only 1 device 28 cm ever in my life!".

So my 32 cm implant may be a new record. Don't ask me how it was possible, I do not know. Dr. Clavell is not taking credit for doing anything unique, but then he seems to be a very modest man. All I know is, I was 6 inches and now have 6 additional cm. My wife is thrilled like you would not imagine, and so am I. I am so grateful, to this man. And if you face a similar situation, that may ruin your marriage, sincerely, it would not hurt you to give Dr Clavell a call. I can not promise you anything, since he will not admit to me that he did it. But if he had nothing to do with it, then I better start going to church more often, because it was a miracle in my life.

FMLFML85

Postby FMLFML85 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:06 am

Last edited by FMLFML85 on Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

WhiteCane

Re: going from 26 cm to 32 cm in a year.

Postby WhiteCane » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:46 am

I’m happy that he was able to get you what you wanted… I am a medical student in question the ethics of his approach but, if it got done safely, Good on you! be well…
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:58 am

How are you measuring your cock? You should be bone pressed to do it. I have a 22cm Titan and am over 7" and you say you were 6" with a 26cm? That does not add up.
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:27 am

A lot of people have 50% plus of the implant inside of their body… It’s 100% anatomy… hypothetically, with 32 cm, he could have 6 inches outside…
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:42 pm

FMLFML85 wrote:“I was at first disappointed as he would not do this technique on me, he said it was too risky, and I was already 6 inches. however, he promised he would do everything humanly possible to give me a good size.”

“ In less than a year, and with two implant surgeries, he added 4 cm the first surgery and an additional 2 cm the second.”

“I can not promise you anything, since he will not admit to me that he did it.”

So even though he fixed the problem with the first surgery (revision of broken implant) he’s decided to do a 2nd surgery not even one year later. He never tells you what the 2nd surgery is for going into it and after it’s complete he still dosnt tell you what it is for. I wonder what the 2nd one costed when he won’t even tell you what he’s doing. Do yourself a favor and google the phrase: penile implant urethra erosion.

I don't even go on the erosion route. This post smells like complete bullshit to me. I say pictures with a ruler and paper on the side of it, or it didn't even happened.

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:12 pm

thereishope wrote:
FMLFML85 wrote:“I was at first disappointed as he would not do this technique on me, he said it was too risky, and I was already 6 inches. however, he promised he would do everything humanly possible to give me a good size.”

“ In less than a year, and with two implant surgeries, he added 4 cm the first surgery and an additional 2 cm the second.”

“I can not promise you anything, since he will not admit to me that he did it.”

So even though he fixed the problem with the first surgery (revision of broken implant) he’s decided to do a 2nd surgery not even one year later. He never tells you what the 2nd surgery is for going into it and after it’s complete he still dosnt tell you what it is for. I wonder what the 2nd one costed when he won’t even tell you what he’s doing. Do yourself a favor and google the phrase: penile implant urethra erosion.

I don't even go on the erosion route. This post smells like complete bullshit to me. I say pictures with a ruler and paper on the side of it, or it didn't even happened.

I agree, this sounds way too skeptical to me, that's adding over 2" in length and I can't see how the corpus will stretch that much, in a year time, unless you're hanging heavy weights daily on your dick to elongate or using some type of all day stretcher, but even then that length gain in a year sounds dubious. I'd like to see photo proof.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:17 pm

Post was made 90 minutes after he joined. Almost sounds like a Dr Clavell advertisement. My leg has started to ache.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

FMLFML85

Postby FMLFML85 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:11 pm

Last edited by FMLFML85 on Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Player98

Postby Player98 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:51 pm

Dr Clavelle did my surgery in November of 2019. He is a great doctor that cares about his clients and is very easy to talk with about any issue due to Ed. He gave me his personal cell phone number and any thine I have a question, he always answer or returned my calls or text. I see him ever 6 months. He also does my testosterone therapy. So I wouldn’t believe anything bad about him.
Implant on 11/27/2019 with AMS 700 Cx, 18cm with 2cm rte. Ed for the past 5 years due to type 1diabetes. Age 48. Pills did not work for me. Marriage for 17 years.

Return to “Implants”